• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Personality Test

Alpha359

Full Squid
NNID
voyagersonic
Well, I'm glad to see that you're all enjoying (or at least trying) the test. I remember when I first did it I was shocked about the accuracy, obviously it wasn't perfect but after much consideration I realised that everything that it said about me was actually true to one degree or another. I wish I could explain it better but since it was a kind of internal realisation it's kind of hard to describe (or even remember right now since I'm very tired).

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
This looks interesting...
*6 minutes later*
Apparently, I'm a INTP-T logician... let's see what the in-depth description says...

-only 3% of the population have this combination (yay, I'm special!)
-usually known for being the architect, philosopher or the dreamy professor (not that accurate... I think philosophy is a waste of time, and I could never see myself as an architect because geometry is one of my worst subjects)
-they like to daydream a lot (that is absolutely true... Some people in my class like to mock me because I drift away pretty darn often, but I usually don't even notice)
-open and friendly around people they like and who share their same interests, but shy around unfamiliar faces (accurate)
-they don't really give emotional support (I really don't know about that...)
-only thing which holds them back is their fear of failure (this is true sometimes)
-honest and straightforward (yeah, I say what I think even though it makes me look like a jerk sometimes)

Wow, this test is way more accurate than I thought it would be. Sure, it isn't perfect, but it's really good, I'm going to let a few of my friends take it! @Alpha359 Thanks for making me discover this test!

kickpunchr

Inkster Jr.
NNID
littlemissy1756
INFP here. It seems there are a lot of us on this forum!

I think one of the problems with personality tests is that the results can be affected by how you're feeling. For instance, I tend to test INTJ whenever I'm upset about something.

SaltyCal

Full Squid
NNID
Jimbo21
Switch Friend Code
SW-2497-8552-1603
INFP-T the Mediator
82% Introverted
64% Intuitive
66% Feeling
78% Prospecting
80% Turbelent
No one can stop you from dreaming!

Alpha359

Full Squid
NNID
voyagersonic
Wow, it's really interesting that there are so many INFPs, they are not actually a super common personality type; you guys make up about 4% of the population, whereas my personality type (ISFJ) makes up almost 13%, that means we're 3 times more common than you guys. Yet, I've not seen one ISFJ so far, very interesting, perhaps ISFJs aren't huge fans of Splatoon (I love Splatoon so I guess I'm the exception).

maxie

Full Squid
been taking this test for years and always got intp, but now im infp by a very small margin which is kinda surprising

very weird how most people here also got infp too actually

etron

Inkling
NNID
etron01
23%
77%
INTROVERTED
71%
INTUITIVE
29%
11%
89%
FEELING
22%
78%
PROSPECTING
42%
58%
TURBULENT

IoCal

Inkling
INTP-T logician

89% Introverted
71% Intuitive
66% Thinking
56% Prospecting
98% Turbulent

D3ku

Inkling
NNID
Lucias64
INFJ-T (The Advocate)
Introverted- 78%
Intuitive- 57%
Feeling- 72%
Judging- 61%
Turbulent- 53%

The test says my personality type makes up less than one percent of the population, maybe that's why I feel so different from other people. I have taken other tests and always fluctuate between this result and INTJ ( I was mad :D)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom