• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Pick a Fake Splafest Team

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
@Aori Those are enemies, not games.

Playstation

Edit: depends on the cartoon

Robin vs nightwing
I wouldn't know since I haven't played the game they were from nor am i very interested in it. That is what I was implying.
Playstation doesn't have too many good games but then again I don't play anything more than Timesplitters.

I don't know who those characters are. Neither.
I'm sorry this has gotten into territory that I really don't like / know about / care about. I'm going to say neither a lot.

Stereo vs. Surround Sound

Jaden Yang

Inkling
NNID
ethankyang
I wouldn't know since I haven't played the game they were from nor am i very interested in it. That is what I was implying.
Playstation doesn't have too many good games but then again I don't play anything more than Timesplitters.

I don't know who those characters are. Neither.
I'm sorry this has gotten into territory that I really don't like / know about / care about. I'm going to say neither a lot.

Stereo vs. Surround Sound
Surround Sound Personally

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I'm just gonna back out of this thread for now. I don't really know OR care about most of the topics being mentioned so I can't really make a decision, and when I state that i'm not interested in the games I feel really out of place.

I apologize.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I'll kick this off again, since no-one's made a theme for a while.

Architecture of buildings vs. large sculptures/statues.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Nature. For cities are claustrophobic messes, although it can sometimes be nice.

Dragon vs. Wyvern?
Can you also tell me a difference between them?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
... Dragons?

Aren't wyvern smaller?

Halloween vs. Christmas

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
Christmas! You get presents and stuff. But I don't care that much about either.

Being nice with your choices in video games vs. not being nice with them (e.g. always responding with "no" when someone asks you to save the world?)

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Aren't wyvern smaller?
They have four limbs (two hind legs, two wings), whereas dragons have six (two hind legs, two forelegs, two wings). Pterodactyls are basically wyverns, for example, and they're generally more birdlike.
Horses or Donkeys?
I'm not such a fan of either, but... horses, I guess, because there are a bunch of them in my nearby floodplains-y field.

Arms... or legs?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Being nice with your choices in video games vs. not being nice with them (e.g. always responding with "no" when someone asks you to save the world?)
Being nice! I can't not be nice in video games. Evil routes are kinda annoying sometimes.

Soda vs. Coffee, what keeps you more awake?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom