• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Pictures of Everyone

Misery

Pro Squid
NNID
Xijara
Everyone looks so young! I'm 33 so I'll feel old if I post a pic of me. Lol
Nah, I'm 33 as well, I just apparently dont look like it.

Or act like it. Or think like it. Mentally, I'm basically still a kid in alot of ways, I guess. Which works out well enough.

They always say, you're only as old as you feel! Er, at least I think they say that.

Ugh, I need my caffiene so I can start being more coherent for the day.

Bunnii

Inkling
NNID
NinjaBunnii99
My avatar photo is already a selfie of myself, but this is me when I went to a wedding last month in October. I think I did a decent job on my makeup considering I rarely wear any and am a total newb when it comes to applying it.

Last edited:

Lazarus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supamang64
A more recent photo of me with my best friend. :'D
We've had great times together!

Last edited:

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
I'm only posting a picture of myself due to my friend, shy posting a picture of himself. I'm an ape, I'm sorry. This is more for shy than anyone really. I'm still on my diet. I got a whole lot of fat to still lose but I'm working on it! Sorry for the 3DS photo, it's the only thing I have.

Lazarus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supamang64
I'm only posting a picture of myself due to my friend, shy posting a picture of himself. I'm an ape, I'm sorry. This is more for shy than anyone really. I'm still on my diet. I got a whole lot of fat to still lose but I'm working on it! Sorry for the 3DS photo, it's the only thing I have.
b-but you posted it here for everyone to see, so HA! No ones going to judge you, and no one should. :p You look fine m8!

Bunnii

Inkling
NNID
NinjaBunnii99

Are you videogamedunkey?

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Update on how cute I am look guys

Half my face because the other half had a zit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom