Pictures of Everyone

Misery

Pro Squid
NNID
Xijara
Everyone looks so young! I'm 33 so I'll feel old if I post a pic of me. Lol
Nah, I'm 33 as well, I just apparently dont look like it.

Or act like it. Or think like it. Mentally, I'm basically still a kid in alot of ways, I guess. Which works out well enough.

They always say, you're only as old as you feel! Er, at least I think they say that.

Ugh, I need my caffiene so I can start being more coherent for the day.

Bunnii

Inkling
NNID
NinjaBunnii99
My avatar photo is already a selfie of myself, but this is me when I went to a wedding last month in October. I think I did a decent job on my makeup considering I rarely wear any and am a total newb when it comes to applying it.

Last edited:

Lazarus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supamang64
A more recent photo of me with my best friend. :'D
We've had great times together!

Last edited:

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
I'm only posting a picture of myself due to my friend, shy posting a picture of himself. I'm an ape, I'm sorry. This is more for shy than anyone really. I'm still on my diet. I got a whole lot of fat to still lose but I'm working on it! Sorry for the 3DS photo, it's the only thing I have.

Lazarus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supamang64
I'm only posting a picture of myself due to my friend, shy posting a picture of himself. I'm an ape, I'm sorry. This is more for shy than anyone really. I'm still on my diet. I got a whole lot of fat to still lose but I'm working on it! Sorry for the 3DS photo, it's the only thing I have.
b-but you posted it here for everyone to see, so HA! No ones going to judge you, and no one should. :p You look fine m8!

Bunnii

Inkling
NNID
NinjaBunnii99

Are you videogamedunkey?

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Update on how cute I am look guys

Half my face because the other half had a zit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom