• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Pokemon moon and sun, who else is pretty hyped?

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Alola trainers!
Some small news/update.

As usual taken from sereiibi
In The Games Department
Pokémon Sun & Moon - 3DS Themes

Following their reveal over the last few days and subsequent release in Japan and North America, the two new Nintendo 3DS themes are now available in Europe. These two themes focus on the starter Pokémon of the Alola Region. The first is the Pokémon: Adventure Partner which features artwork of Litten, Popplio and Rowlet adorning both screen. It has the music Your Home from Pokémon Sun & Moon
Secondly is the Pokémon: Full Power Z-Moves which features a panorama of Decidueye, Incineroar, Primarina and Pikachu and has the Battle Royal music from Pokémon Sun & Moon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for now, Happy adventuring!

Shantae

Inkling
I love themes, but the starter one seems kinda lazy. it looks like they just grabed those models/poses straight from the game trailer. im most likely wrong though, just not liking how those look.
the final evo ones seems decent.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I love themes, but the starter one seems kinda lazy. it looks like they just grabed those models/poses straight from the game trailer. im most likely wrong though, just not liking how those look.
the final evo ones seems decent.
Themes being lazy aren't anything new. Several of them could be made with a sprite sheet and ye olde MS Paint. Whatever gets Nintendo a dollar, I suppose.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Alola! More an info update, spesificlly directed to those more into the competitive side of Pokemon.

In The Games Department
Pokémon Sun & Moon - Battle Competition

Details of the next Battle Competition have been announced. This is the Alola Friendly competition. This is a Single Battle competition using the Alola Pokédex only. Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Magearna, Necrozma and Zygarde are not allowed. Mega Stones are also not allowed. Registration will be open from January 19th at 00:00 UTC to January 26th 23:59 UTC and battles will run from January 27th through January 29th. All entrants will get 50 Battle Points

In The Games Department
Pokémon Sun & Moon - Download Rules

Ahead of the upcoming Alola Friendly Battle Competition, the special ruleset for this competition is now available to download in the Festival Plaza. With this, you'll be able to play with the Alola Friendly rules against friends and strangers over local wireless and online. This is accessed through the Festival Plaza > Download Rules option in the game.

Last edited:

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Does one need a pokebank subscription to access the national dex?

Every report I gleam about this pokebank update automatically assumes you are/will subscribe to it.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Does one need a pokebank subscription to access the national dex?

Every report I gleam about this pokebank update automatically assumes you are/will subscribe to it.
The national dex doesn't appear to be in Sun and Moon. They added it to the bank independent of any games. Nothing's changed on Sun and Moon in regards to the dex.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Ow. That's a bit of a buzzkill. I'm fine with keeping it local.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom