• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[Poll] Which Camera Controls Do You Use?

Which Camera Controls Do You Use?

• Total voters

Smashwidget

Full Squid
NNID
Smashwidget
I use motion controls set at +3, which makes a 90 degree turn of the gamepad turn the game camera 270 degrees. I got used to the motion controls immediately, and now I actually try to shift the controller around to aim when playing shooters on other consoles.

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
As someone that resisted motion controls like the plague and thought the mentality towards them was cultish, I finally caved and understood what you guys are saying. I still have very low sensitivity of -4 but motion controls allowing me to control up and down with as equal precision is great. Also, you don't need high sensitivity to do u-turns. You can shift your controller around, shoot then press y immediately as you turn the controller to the oriti

Smugpugpup

Inkling
NNID
Smugpugpup
I have motion controls on, and +1 camera sensitivity at the moment. I was so surprised that the motion controls worked during the global testfire demo that I decided to just stick with them. I did try turning them off once just for the heck of, and yeeaah...went right back to motion controls haha. I'm usually down for dual sticks, but the spacing of the sticks on the gamepad is just a no go for me

JuddTheCat

Inkling Cadet
Motion control. This is the only shooter that seems better of motion controlled. It seems too limited to move with the R Stick.

Chapter Serf

Semi-Pro Squid
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
Having never played another shooter (such as CoD, or Halo or Battlefield) as seriously as I am playing Splatoon, I never got used to more traditional control schema. I've been basically growing up on the motion controls. And I've grown rather fond them.

One could point to over 500 (Maybe closer to 600) hours of Mass Effect that I played (most of that was on Mass Effect 2) but I played that on PC.

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
I use stick controls because I'm used to it from other games I should lower the sensitivity though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom