• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Post awaiting mod approval" Clarification Thread

Space Eur

Inkling
NNID
SpaceEurope
SpaceEurope here. I main:

Kelp Splattershot
.52 Gal Deco
L-3 Nozzlenose D

Current Rank: S50(ish)

Nebbyla

Inkling
Hello!!!!!
I'm Nebby and currently I am level 41 and an A.
My main weapons are Carbon Roller, L-3 Nozzlenose D and Octobrush Nouveau.
I also like using the New Squiffer and the Zink Mini Splatling.

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Hello!!!!!
I'm Nebby and currently I am level 41 and an A.
My main weapons are Carbon Roller, L-3 Nozzlenose D and Octobrush Nouveau.
I also like using the New Squiffer and the Zink Mini Splatling.
Cool! Welcome to Squidboards.

I myself like the Aerospray PG, Aerospray RG, N-Zap'89, N-Zap'83, Inkbrush, and a few more. I'm level 39 and rank A-.

Raptorio

Inkling
NNID
Lemaejik
i love kelp splattersope
Hello everybody, my name is Silver and I'm here to clear up some confusion about new accounts and their ability to post.

A bit back the site had a bit of an issue with bots and them posting in a bunch of areas. Since then we've been working on fixing this issue and our way of fixing it is requiring the staff to approve posts on new accounts. As such your first post on a new account will need to be approved by the staff and in no way means your account seems shifty or anything, it is just a way of preventing bots from flooding the forums. You will be freed from this upon posting once and having it approved. Please note certain boards on the site don't contribute towards your post count so be sure to take note.

Areas that don't adjust post count:
  • Inkopolis Plaza (The entire section)

So if you just recently made a new account and see the message "Post Awaiting Mod Approval" it is simply because we're trying to keep the forum free of bots, your account is safe and you are not in trouble. We appreciate you all bearing with us and we hope you all enjoy your time here on SquidBoards

Thank you for reading and if you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.
Yo I'm new to squid boards but not to splatoon! Trying to be more active in the splatoon community by joining.

Frank Everest

Inkling
NNID
GREATEST1TFG
Hey guys, I main Splat-O-Matic and usually get 750-900 points each round. I don't do ranked that much, though...

Sewk

Inkling
NNID
DigitalGoat
Well I've been playing Splatoon for a while. Use the Classic Squiffer way too much for a casual.

Rickgv

Inkling
NNID
nfscool
Hello everybody, my name is Silver and I'm here to clear up some confusion about new accounts and their ability to post.

A bit back the site had a bit of an issue with bots and them posting in a bunch of areas. Since then we've been working on fixing this issue and our way of fixing it is requiring the staff to approve posts on new accounts. As such your first post on a new account will need to be approved by the staff and in no way means your account seems shifty or anything, it is just a way of preventing bots from flooding the forums. You will be freed from this upon posting once and having it approved. Please note certain boards on the site don't contribute towards your post count so be sure to take note.

Areas that don't adjust post count:
  • Inkopolis Plaza (The entire section)

So if you just recently made a new account and see the message "Post Awaiting Mod Approval" it is simply because we're trying to keep the forum free of bots, your account is safe and you are not in trouble. We appreciate you all bearing with us and we hope you all enjoy your time here on SquidBoards

Thank you for reading and if you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.
Thanks for the info and I think this is where I gotta post to get approved... well, i'm an S+ and level 50

AcrylicInk

Inkling
NNID
pinkyrose5
Heyo!
I'm an A-
Level 45
And if I had to choose a main I'd choose the Luna Blaster Neo, but I have a main for ever weapon category.

Twilyx

Inkling
NNID
MCLikeANinja
Howdy peeps!
I'm an A+ player currently, but I'm about 30-40 points away from getting my old S rank back.
My main is currently the Sploosh-o-Matic 7
I'm currently Level 47

Slushious

Token Party Squid
NNID
Setsu-P
Switch Friend Code
SW-3439-5127-4993
Oh, we have to first-post here specifically? Oops :'D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom