• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Post awaiting mod approval" Clarification Thread

SFGxGamer

Inkling
NNID
ultragamer68954
New here. Waiting for first post to be approved.
I'm a Level 50
Rank S 30
I can't really play during schooldays.

IoCal

Inkling
I don't really like how posts in Inkopolis Plaza don't count, because that's where I mostly post and it kind of feels like I have to post elsewhere just so that I can pass three posts.

It's also annoying when your post is waiting to be approved, but because it's invisible someone else comes and posts the same thing. It's really confusing.

The whole thing is a bit of a hassle, but it makes sense why it's needed.

Kytez

Inkling
NNID
dustyxpie
Hey, I'm Kytez. So glad to be in a more comprehensive place to discuss this game. I think I'm going to like it here.

My main is Splash-o-matic and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm almost to level 50 and working at conquering rank A+. I often play Dual Squelcher and Neo Splash, but as far as subs go, I'm practicing my Inkbrush game.

Nice to meet you.

Sableshade

Inkling
NNID
Sableshade
The first message; What can I say? It begins...

(Seriously though, machines don't break their own messages with grammar like this. But I remember the bots...)

Dr. Meme

Inkling
NNID
the_mr_josh
Hi, ive had splatoon for a while.now but really didnt play it much, now, i freaking love it. Would really love to find a squid squad because playing solo is boring. Im level 27 rank A-, since i play CoD a lot, i love rushing and using the .96 Gal defensuvley of offensively. Thanks for reading!

Dragonblaze123

Inkling
NNID
Dragonblaze123
[insert crafty sounding meme] Hey guys, new around here. Wanted to find a group of people I can play with rather than resorting too matchmaking.

cat

Inkling
I've posted in this board before (back in September) but I'm still getting the message :V

Mangapages

Inkling
NNID
Mangapages
Hello. I am looking forward to interacting and talking with everyone who are playing Splatoon and hope that we can share ideas and maybe even play
together. I really looking forward to this and I can't wait for approval of Moderators here on Squidboards :)

NNID
awsomecs1
Hello everybody, my name is Silver and I'm here to clear up some confusion about new accounts and their ability to post.

A bit back the site had a bit of an issue with bots and them posting in a bunch of areas. Since then we've been working on fixing this issue and our way of fixing it is requiring the staff to approve posts on new accounts. As such your first post on a new account will need to be approved by the staff and in no way means your account seems shifty or anything, it is just a way of preventing bots from flooding the forums. You will be freed from this upon posting once and having it approved. Please note certain boards on the site don't contribute towards your post count so be sure to take note.

Areas that don't adjust post count:
  • Inkopolis Plaza (The entire section)

So if you just recently made a new account and see the message "Post Awaiting Mod Approval" it is simply because we're trying to keep the forum free of bots, your account is safe and you are not in trouble. We appreciate you all bearing with us and we hope you all enjoy your time here on SquidBoards

Thank you for reading and if you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.
wait, how do you get your post approved I'm new and, I just wanna follow all the rules, so how do I get my post approved? thanks

Yochanon

Inkling
Hello Silver, nice to meet you, I'm a full rank S+ Squid like you. it was hard getting there but i managed. Anyway, Hows it going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom