• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Post awaiting mod approval" Clarification Thread

WoomyChan

Inkling
NNID
Iluvniall
Yo
I'm level 45
Rank A
My main weapon is the Hero Roller
Hope to see everyone around. :)

WokeFox

Inkling
NNID
WokePokeFox
IGN: WokePokeFox
Squad: none
Level: 38
Main: Octobrush Noveau, and Tri Slosher. But I do tend to try out the other weapons I have.

ree-ris

Full Squid
Hello everyone! Im new here since today
my info:
NNID: reeris
squad: none
level: 29
mains: aerospray RG/PG, N'zap, permanent inkbrush and sometimes rollers/buckets etc.

( have no idea if i have to make a thread at welcoming center or if i have to post here?)

ZekeWolfe

Inkling
NNID
linksonick
Hey, what's up?
Pretty new to playing this game even though I've owned it since launch. Looking to find a community and hone my skills.

Also a Melee/Sm4sh weeb.

Inkosa (Dex)

Inkling
Hi my names inkosa I like to support my team by flanking the bad guys with my neo splash o matic

B3li3v3

Inkling
NNID
Jamesrandom2001
Hello everybody, my name is Silver and I'm here to clear up some confusion about new accounts and their ability to post.

A bit back the site had a bit of an issue with bots and them posting in a bunch of areas. Since then we've been working on fixing this issue and our way of fixing it is requiring the staff to approve posts on new accounts. As such your first post on a new account will need to be approved by the staff and in no way means your account seems shifty or anything, it is just a way of preventing bots from flooding the forums. You will be freed from this upon posting once and having it approved. Please note certain boards on the site don't contribute towards your post count so be sure to take note.

Areas that don't adjust post count:
  • Inkopolis Plaza (The entire section)

So if you just recently made a new account and see the message "Post Awaiting Mod Approval" it is simply because we're trying to keep the forum free of bots, your account is safe and you are not in trouble. We appreciate you all bearing with us and we hope you all enjoy your time here on SquidBoards

Thank you for reading and if you have any additional questions, feel free to ask

Xyanne

Inkling
NNID
Xirozax
Hello everybody, my name is Silver and I'm here to clear up some confusion about new accounts and their ability to post.

A bit back the site had a bit of an issue with bots and them posting in a bunch of areas. Since then we've been working on fixing this issue and our way of fixing it is requiring the staff to approve posts on new accounts. As such your first post on a new account will need to be approved by the staff and in no way means your account seems shifty or anything, it is just a way of preventing bots from flooding the forums. You will be freed from this upon posting once and having it approved. Please note certain boards on the site don't contribute towards your post count so be sure to take note.

So if you just recently made a new account and see the message "Post Awaiting Mod Approval" it is simply because we're trying to keep the forum free of bots, your account is safe and you are not in trouble. We appreciate you all bearing with us and we hope you all enjoy your time here on SquidBoards

Thank you for reading and if you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.
e

Thank you for reading and if you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.
excuse me I'm new to squid boards can someone help me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom