Post your Applications here!

Scorpio1112

Inkling
NNID
Flowerskunk12349
Level= 14
Age= 13
Weapon/s and roles your'e most successful with= tentakek splattershot, Carbon roller
Weapon/s and roles your'e least successful with:= Krak-on splat roller, blaster, Luna blaster

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
Level= 14
Age= 13
Weapon/s and roles your'e most successful with= tentakek splattershot, Carbon roller
Weapon/s and roles your'e least successful with:= Krak-on splat roller, blaster, Luna blaster
YOUR'E IN AND YOUR'E THE 8TH MEMBER WELCOME TO THE TEAM!

iVortex

Senior Squid
NNID
Vorttex
Level: 17 ( 20 on other acc )
Weapon/s and roles your'e most successful with: Aeropray RG, .92 Gal
Weapon/s and roles your'e least successful with: Kelp Charger, Squiffer ( Basically snipers )
Your Skype: pureviiruz

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
Level: 17 ( 20 on other acc )
Weapon/s and roles your'e most successful with: Aeropray RG, .92 Gal
Weapon/s and roles your'e least successful with: Kelp Charger, Squiffer ( Basically snipers )
Your Skype: pureviiruz
Your'e in! Imma invite you on skype and to the group right now so be sure to accept them.

Vyvuto

Inkster Jr.
Yeah, that'll be awesome. We have to deal with the map changes from Splat Zones to Turf War though, but at least we can get some basic team dynamics going.

Power

Inkling Commander
Yeah, that'll be awesome. We have to deal with the map changes from Splat Zones to Turf War though, but at least we can get some basic team dynamics going.
Right now we may focus on turf wars as that is the only mode viable with organized testing. Ima leave the discussion here at that as this is a topic for applicants.

Vyvuto

Inkster Jr.
Annoying? Yes. True? Yes. I just can't wait until August though.

XenoPixel

Senior Squid
NNID
XenoPixel
Level: 20
Weapon/s and roles you're most successful with: I'm overall great with rollers and shooters but sub-par with chargers. I'd say my favorite and the weapon I'm best with is the inkbrush.
Weapon/s and roles you're least successful with: I'm not good at using chargers without scopes at all, but I'm trying to get better.
Your Skype: XenoPixel
NNID: XenoPixel

Last edited:

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
Level: 20
Weapon/s and roles you're most successful with: I'm overall great with rollers and shooters but sub-par with chargers. I'd say my favorite and the weapon I'm best with is the inkbrush.
Weapon/s and roles you're least successful with: I'm not good at using chargers without scopes at all, but I'm trying to get better.
Your Skype: XenoPixel
Rank: B- but I've only started doing ranked about a week ago
NNID: XenoPixel not TheXenoPixel
I'm telling you right now though that there's a high chance you won't be added. We currently have 9 members right now in the group and I'm waiting a while before I add more members, if we do add you we will probably stop adding members. Please if you can, refrain from choosing other groups for 2 days or so, if you don't get a response by then you're free to join any other team, your'e also free to look at other teams while you wait.

XenoPixel

Senior Squid
NNID
XenoPixel
I'm telling you right now though that there's a high chance you won't be added. We currently have 9 members right now in the group and I'm waiting a while before I add more members, if we do add you we will probably stop adding members. Please if you can, refrain from choosing other groups for 2 days or so, if you don't get a response by then you're free to join any other team, your'e also free to look at other teams while you wait.
Thank you so much for reading my application if i get added or not. I understand that your goal was about 8 people and that you're trying to refrain from adding other people. I'll just continue inking it up while i wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom