Post your Applications here!

Seanlatti

Inkling
NNID
Heatallday
Level: 27
Weapon/s and roles your'e most successful with: Eh, it depends on what mode. On Splat Zones, I'm most successful with the .96 Gal Deco on capturing the zones and taking out a lot of opponents, I also use the Tentatek Splattershot I usually like to rush in with this weapon, Splash-O-Matic I usually like to play a support with this weapon, as it comes equipped with the bomb rush.
Weapon/s and roles your'e least successful with: I'm terrible with the both the Dynamo rollers because of how slow it is, I don't usually like playing the campy type of play style that you're supposed to do with it.
Your Skype: Seanlatti
Country & timezone: US and EST

Power

Inkling Commander
well hello there, we are looking forward to having you be a part of our team. We just need confirmation from MintChipper, the leader.

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
Level: 27
Weapon/s and roles your'e most successful with: Eh, it depends on what mode. On Splat Zones, I'm most successful with the .96 Gal Deco on capturing the zones and taking out a lot of opponents, I also use the Tentatek Splattershot I usually like to rush in with this weapon, Splash-O-Matic I usually like to play a support with this weapon, as it comes equipped with the bomb rush.
Weapon/s and roles your'e least successful with: I'm terrible with the both the Dynamo rollers because of how slow it is, I don't usually like playing the campy type of play style that you're supposed to do with it.
Your Skype: Seanlatti
Country & timezone: US and EST
Hi, your'e in! But I'm not going to add you into the skype group chat till we get some planning done to try and see how we can do things differently to make sure nothing gets too chaotic, this should be done as soon as tomorrow night or as late as 4 days, please be patient, and accept the invite to the group here, nnid, and skype. Welcome aboard!

Tymebezz

Inkling
NNID
Tymebezz
Level:28
Weapon/s and roles your'e most successful with: Really good with blasters. I am tryin to get better with the Nozzlenose as well. I play great defense
Weapon/s and roles your'e least successful with: Splat chargers. Not that great at sniping
Your Skype: Tymebezz
Country & timezone: US Central time zone

Power

Inkling Commander
Well, I dont really care tbh, but it is probably too old based on the leaders standards.

iRandum

Inkling
NNID
iRandum
Level: 24 Rank A+
Weapon/s and roles your'e most successful with: Tentatek Splattershot, .96 Gal, Aerospray RG
Weapon/s and roles your'e least successful with: Chargers
Your Skype: iRandum
Country & timezone: US Eastern Stadard Time

Extra info:
Here is some gameplay of me in Rainmaker for reference:

Thanks for reading!

iRandum

Inkling
NNID
iRandum
Accepted, you seem to have potential. We have a lot of things to work on. Add me via skype. theoriginalballr.
Welcome to the squad.
Are you talking to me? You didn't quote me so I'm confused but if so thanks! I'll get around to adding you on skype tomorrow (if you were talking to me)

crazycookie12

Inkling
NNID
craycookie12
Level: 25
Weapon/s and roles your'e most successful with: Tentatek Splattershot and Splattershot Jr.
Weapon/s and roles your'e least successful with: Chargers and Rollers
Your Skype: crazycookie12
Country & timezone: United States and Eastern Standard Time

Smychavo

Full Squid
NNID
llantonino
level: 28 (or 29 I'm not sure)
weapons/s roles you're most successful with: I use the Tentatek splattershot along with the heavy splatling and I try to play a somewhat defensive role
weapon/s roles your're least successful with: Generally I tend to be substandard with chargers and to some extent, rollers ( aside from the Carbon and Krak-on rollers)
country and timezone: United States, Pacific standard time

@MintChipper, It took some time, but I decided to try and join your group and I'll do what I can to the best of my abilities. When I'm available, of course.

That being said, let's pierce the heavens as a team, shall we?

INikoliFive

Inkling
NNID
Nickbuddy81
Level: 26
Weapons I am good with: Splattershot Pro, Chargers like the New Squiffer
Weapons I am bad with: Roller and Inkbrush
NNID: Nickbuddy81

Troligy

Inkling
NNID
Troligy
It might be a bit to late to join but
Level: 31
Weapons and roles I'm successful with: Splattershot, Splattershot Jr., and Arrowspray. I'm good at getting from point A to point B the fastest and extremely good with carrying the rain maker, Slightly better at defending than offending
Weapons and roles I'm not good with: Chargers and Blasters, offense would be my worst roll.
NNID: Troligy
County/Timezone: United States, Mountain standard time
I understand if it's to late to get in, just please respond so I kow, thank you (:

SquidWaifoos

Senior Squid
NNID
stalfosslayer3
Rank: B+ (I used to be A+ 90, but I lost it from training. I'd probably would still be that if I played rank more often)
Weapon/s and roles you're most successful with: 52 gal, e liter. Defensive.
Weapon/s and roles you're least successful with: Probably anything in the blaster class.
Your Skype: twistedtatsu
Country & timezone: U.S of A. EST.
Can you attend Practice/Theory sessions at 7-10 PM EST (UTC -4) yes. I will be available most days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom