post your idol group headcanons here

TOD13

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
okay here go mine:
- Shiver is nonbinary and uses all pronouns
- Big Man (and all the other Mantas by extension) has a humanoid form like Inklings and Octolings do. he just doesn't go out of Manta form very often because he's very tall in humanoid form.
- it was mentioned by a Splatoon dev (i can't remember who) that Callie generally sided with Pearl's teams in S2 Splatfests, and Marie generally sided with Marina's teams. so my headcanon for S3 fests is that Callie sides with Frye's team, Marie sides with Shiver's team, and Big Man's team is one they both agree is good.
- Callie's favorite band is Squid Squad

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
- Big Man (and all the other Mantas by extension) has a humanoid form like Inklings and Octolings do. he just doesn't go out of Manta form very often because he's very tall in humanoid form.
see my (very silly) thought was that the reason he doesn't go into humanoid form was because he was a wanted criminal that others only recognized in his humanoid form. But the idea of him just being really tall is objectively funnier.

TOD13

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
see my (very silly) thought was that the reason he doesn't go into humanoid form was because he was a wanted criminal that others only recognized in his humanoid form. But the idea of him just being really tall is objectively funnier.
Big Man being a wanted criminal is hilarious lmao, i may have to write a fanfic about this now

sevenleaf

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
Big Man being a wanted criminal is hilarious lmao, i may have to write a fanfic about this now
bonus points if neither shiver nor frye have done anything close to the crime big man’s wanted for. he’s wanted for arson committed in the fall of 2021 ME and getting bullied by two cephalopods who shoplifted as teens

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
My headcanon is that Inkopolis News is still running, but since Anarchy Splatcast is the only newscast that's available on mobile, it's the only one that the Inklings and Octolings can be bothered to pay attention to.

Hokuto

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
The Forehead is an Inkling beauty standard that humans don't understand. Pearl and Frye are considered attractive in Inkling society. Not as sure how Octolings would feel about it, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom