[Public Release] Splatools

Leanny

Senior Squid
NNID
Leanny
Hey squids! Two weeks ago I made a testing round on reddit for this tool and now I think it's ready for a public release! Please take a look at Splatools! Short said, it's a tool for some in-game data viewing and gives you information on gear and abilities. If you have any feedback, don't hesitate and tell me about it. :) I hope all of you can enjoy this tool and that it will help lot's of people, especially those in the competetiv scene~

In case the current version is buggy, you can always use the previous ones here.

Last edited:

WydrA

Inkling Commander
Hey squids! Two weeks ago I made a testing round on reddit for this tool and now I think it's ready for a public release! Please take a look at Splatools! Short said, it's a tool for some in-game data viewing and gives you information on gear and abilities. If you have any feedback, don't hesitate and tell me about it. :) I hope all of you can enjoy this tool and that it will help lot's of people, especially those in the competetiv scene~
Good job man. This is pretty cool. Hopefully I can give it a test run soon, cause it seems like it could be really useful :)

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Nice! This tool's pretty handy for comparing my gear and seeing how I can make my abilities work together.

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
This is amazing.

Is there any plan to add a feature for saving personal data like rolls on certain pieces or complete builds in the future?

Leanny

Senior Squid
NNID
Leanny
Just suggest me things and I'll think about it :D I can add something to save complete builds~

Power

Inkling Commander
This is amazing, I will definitely spread this to everyone who doesn't know.

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
A very useful tool, thank you so much for providing this to the community Leanny :)

Ayasha89

Full Squid
NNID
Ayasha89
I love this! Thank you so much. :) My only problem is I have no computer device. Any chance there might be a mobile version made available later? Or a website? I have a phone, but that's it.

WydrA

Inkling Commander
So considering the positive feed back and how useful this is and stuff, I feel like
1) You should post in the "Guides and Gear" section of the forum.
2) You should ask a mod (@Kat or @Trieste Sp or whoever, idrc) to pin it there (and maybe here as well).

Last edited:

Leanny

Senior Squid
NNID
Leanny
Thank you for your positive feedback and the sticky. :)

I love this! Thank you so much. :) My only problem is I have no computer device. Any chance there might be a mobile version made available later? Or a website? I have a phone, but that's it.
Soon~ I want to make a lite version of the most important features as web version, but first I have to complete. :)

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
It looks like there is a problem applying Special Duration Up in Gear Stats. I tried putting Special Duration Up on a sub-ability after applying it to all three main abilities, and got an error.

You can probably replicate the issue by doing the process described above.

Switch Friend Code
SW-7067-7083-1429
This is an amazing tool, thank you for posting this!

Slight error I noticed last night, though. The names of the Jungle Hat and Safari Hat are switched. This is probably because the hats are right next to each other in the Gear Database and they look fairly similar, so it's easy to mistake them for each other. The abilities and brands are correct, at least. Just a little error I noticed because I love the Jungle Hat so much, lol. Though I won't actively look for mistakes, I'll definitely update this post if I see any more errors like this. Any way I can help out I guess :D

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
Kinda reminds me of the stat calculator from the mariokart community. Very useful.

Leanny

Senior Squid
NNID
Leanny
It looks like there is a problem applying Special Duration Up in Gear Stats. I tried putting Special Duration Up on a sub-ability after applying it to all three main abilities, and got an error.

You can probably replicate the issue by doing the process described above.
Thanks. I'll fix it in the next update (today or tomorrow).

This is an amazing tool, thank you for posting this!

Slight error I noticed last night, though. The names of the Jungle Hat and Safari Hat are switched. This is probably because the hats are right next to each other in the Gear Database and they look fairly similar, so it's easy to mistake them for each other. The abilities and brands are correct, at least. Just a little error I noticed because I love the Jungle Hat so much, lol. Though I won't actively look for mistakes, I'll definitely update this post if I see any more errors like this. Any way I can help out I guess :D
That is correct :D Switch the language to English (US) and it will be the order you described it (one of the weirdest things in the localization...)

Switch Friend Code
SW-7067-7083-1429
That is correct :D Switch the language to English (US) and it will be the order you described it (one of the weirdest things in the localization...)
Seriously? That's super weird. I guess I assumed it was in US English to begin with. Thanks :)

Leanny

Senior Squid
NNID
Leanny
Just update Splatools to 0.94.
Changelog:
v 0.94
  • Added Spyke Simulator
  • Further improvements to overall software stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience

(I'm not sorry xD).

I plan to do the following next:
  • Spanish translation
  • English US as default language
  • Save preferences (Language, Sorting)
  • Add new tabs to Gear Stats, so you can compare your builds
  • save/export builds
  • If there is someone, who can translate it into Italiano, I'll also add it
  • Weapon Database
  • ??? (Something special for v1.0 I'll not spoil yet)
  • ??? (Still need ideas what I can also implement)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom