• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[Public Release] Splatools

Leanny

Senior Squid
NNID
Leanny
I plan on releasing the next version when the new update drops with the new weapons :)

Posso

Senior Squid
NNID
Minty_Blaziken
Thanks for keeping this thing so up to date, really useful :D

Leanny

Senior Squid
NNID
Leanny
I will release the new version within this week. The patch changed internally more than I initially thought and I need to adapt most of the things, like the new behaviour of special saver for the 3 types, the "range classes" of each weapon and some other stuff. I also need to translate most of the new stuff into different languages. If everything is going smoothly there will be a release tomorrow or the day after :)

Edit: In case you want to try a new beta version, you can download it here: http://leanny.github.io/splatools/Splatools.zip

Features:
- Added the 2.7 balancing data
- Added 8 new weapons
- Fixed a bug in Quick Respawn
- Fixed Special Duration Up for the 2.6 update
- Added a weapon database (beta version)

For the next release I will add dmg+/def+ for the TTK calculation, add a configuration save option, add some more translations and do some other stuff

Last edited:

Olierem1

Inkling
NNID
OlieRemnant
Hey I'm still pretty new to this website so I am sorry if I'm doing this wrong in any way but I've downloaded this and I cannot open it. The Norton security I am using is telling me it is a virus which it obviously isn't so I was just wondering if anyone knew how to get past this issue. Any sort of suggestions will be helpful.

WydrA

Inkling Commander
Hey I'm still pretty new to this website so I am sorry if I'm doing this wrong in any way but I've downloaded this and I cannot open it. The Norton security I am using is telling me it is a virus which it obviously isn't so I was just wondering if anyone knew how to get past this issue. Any sort of suggestions will be helpful.
You can probably open norton and then temporarily turn it off until after you've finished the download.

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
Didn't see the beta update. Based. Thanks for the work on this.

Shuggi

Senior Squid
NNID
Splatshuggi
This is an amazing tool, thank you for posting this!

Slight error I noticed last night, though. The names of the Jungle Hat and Safari Hat are switched. This is probably because the hats are right next to each other in the Gear Database and they look fairly similar, so it's easy to mistake them for each other. The abilities and brands are correct, at least. Just a little error I noticed because I love the Jungle Hat so much, lol. Though I won't actively look for mistakes, I'll definitely update this post if I see any more errors like this. Any way I can help out I guess :D
This is because in the EU/AU versions, the Jungle Hat and Safari Hat names are switched.

Leanny

Senior Squid
NNID
Leanny
Splatools not forgotten right? :scared:
I did kind of xD I still have 1 more month of college before I have much more freetime. I try to get some new features included before the 7th July (possible date of a new update due to new amiibo) like preference saving, the new weapons and possible balancing patches,keeping track of what gear you own and some stuff like that.

Arcadian

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SpeedOfSloth
Loving this program! Looking forward to it being compatible with the new update, thanks man. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom