• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Quad-splats

trevar

Full Squid
NNID
blahmin027
I have gotten a number of quad splats squading. And i'm feeling like telling you all one that made me very happy. So i'm some non experienced S+ ranker squading with friends and decide to use the opposite controls of what i'm using right now. I currently use motion so I tried using gyro for the first time in ranked. I decided to use the luna blaster neo and sure enough I got a quad. They were all crowding near the tower trying to advance it and I am just approaching shooting my blaster in the air like a C rank and i aim it just right and get a triple with 2 shots and on the 3rd I got a quad. All four splats on my screen using the opposite controls. I'm pretty proud of that.

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
"Alright, just take out these two people guarding the RM carrier-" *splat* *splat* *splat* *RM carrier is still moving* "Wait, who was that that I just splatted?" *splats RM carrier, realizes I got a quad kill*

Shun_one

Pro Squid
NNID
not_shun_one
I just got my first quad with an E Litre. Sniped three, Kraken'ed the last as their team was making a Rainmaker Push. "I'm doing it! I'm doing it!" I thought after I got the triple. Didn't think I would be able to get the forth.

db132

Full Squid
I've gotten quite a few quads once switching over to the Hydra, usually get two or three a week, a handful with an inkzooka, one with a Killer Wail and surprisingly enough, I've even gotten a quintuple with a Kracken (first guy who died had a bunch of QS/QSJ gear and was primed to die again when he super jumped back)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom