1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Quad-splats

Discussion in 'Regular Discussion' started by Cuttleshock, Apr 11, 2016.

1. trevar

trevar Full Squid

NNID:
    blahmin027
    I have gotten a number of quad splats squading. And i'm feeling like telling you all one that made me very happy. So i'm some non experienced S+ ranker squading with friends and decide to use the opposite controls of what i'm using right now. I currently use motion so I tried using gyro for the first time in ranked. I decided to use the luna blaster neo and sure enough I got a quad. They were all crowding near the tower trying to advance it and I am just approaching shooting my blaster in the air like a C rank and i aim it just right and get a triple with 2 shots and on the 3rd I got a quad. All four splats on my screen using the opposite controls. I'm pretty proud of that.

2. Floating Eyeball

Floating Eyeball Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    Stanley618
    "Alright, just take out these two people guarding the RM carrier-" *splat* *splat* *splat* *RM carrier is still moving* "Wait, who was that that I just splatted?" *splats RM carrier, realizes I got a quad kill*

3. Shun_one

Shun_one Pro Squid

NNID:
    not_shun_one
    I just got my first quad with an E Litre. Sniped three, Kraken'ed the last as their team was making a Rainmaker Push. "I'm doing it! I'm doing it!" I thought after I got the triple. Didn't think I would be able to get the forth.

Floating Eyeball likes this.
  4. db132

db132 Full Squid

I've gotten quite a few quads once switching over to the Hydra, usually get two or three a week, a handful with an inkzooka, one with a Killer Wail and surprisingly enough, I've even gotten a quintuple with a Kracken (first guy who died had a bunch of QS/QSJ gear and was primed to die again when he super jumped back)

Floating Eyeball and Cuttleshock like this.
  5. MeTaGross

MeTaGross Inkling Cadet

I got a quad with the aerospray mg recently, definitely the crowning moment of my life.

Floating Eyeball likes this.