• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Quad-splats

maxie

Full Squid
ive gotten quite a few quads i think, almost all with the tri slosher because when i get bubbler up theres nothing stopping me lmao

once managed to get a quad with the rainmaker shield, no idea how

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
I've gotten a few quad splats, but one in particular is just freaking hilarious. It was at Saltspray Rig one time and I did it with just one charge from my heavy splatling. I was after the opponents and thought there were were only two of them were there. Eventually I cornered them and fired... And got four notifications saying I splatted them all. All of them were huddled in a corner. And they weren't even even squid partying. They were all just in the wrong the place at the wrong time. XD

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
ive gotten quite a few quads i think, almost all with the tri slosher because when i get bubbler up theres nothing stopping me lmao

once managed to get a quad with the rainmaker shield, no idea how
I've gotten so many triple or quad splats with the Rainmaker shield. It's funny every single time. :P The blast from the shield is just so random that it can take out an entire team if they're all nearby it. x) I don't know how the blast works but it does feel random. I've had a lot of moments where I'm stupidly standing literally right next to a teammate.... They'll get splatted by the shield but I won't or vice versa and I just don't get it. x)

Minato Arisato

Senior Squid
This tends to happen when I have a Bubbler ready and I want to flank the opposing team. Like today in Piranha Pit Splat Zones, I ambushed a squid and it turns out they were all squished together inside the zone. I don't think the Zink Mini is meant to do this, but...I guess it works sometimes.

TheChillyGuy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ToadAli
I just got a quad with a killer wail. The match goes into overtime, and the other team is losing badly. ( Camp Triggerfish Rainmaker btw) they decide to killer wail our street and then swim through the wail. I use my wail and point it at the other, then get a quad ending the match.

After that, the next minute is just me laughing really badly at what happened.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I've gotten a quad with the kraken on Bluefin Depot, I jumped up the ledge that gets you into the enemy territory and killed the 2 people right there who were trying to shoot me, then I jumped down and landed onto of one guy and then chased another person and caught him right as my kraken ran out.
I'm not sure if all names were displayed at the same time, but it was pretty close to a quad kill.

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
Had what I think is my first just now-Two with a Killer Wail, two running up to the tower with a flick. It was on the final stretch to a knockout, too, so it felt really great!

ayyumeme

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ayumithenerd
Switch Friend Code
SW-5520-7678-0216
This was quite a while ago, but it was a turf war in Walleye Warehouse. I was using a Krak-on, and our team was doing horribly. I, being the brave one, decided to go out and swing around for a few times to check to see if the enemy was hiding there. I inadvertently splatted all 4 of them.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I had a... pyrrhic quad the other day. I'm just starting an alt to work on Blasters and stuff (as I don't expect to be able to play them in S for a while), and, among the curb-stompy things I did in C- was one moment when I just about got all four opponents' names at the bottom of the screen at the same time with the classic Blaster. Now let's just wait until I can do that in A rooms...

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
I did it once last week, I think the mode was Tower Control, and the teammates kept jumping to their death delivered by yours truly. My teammates were really proud of me based on the amount of "Booyah's" I got.

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
I almost had on this one time, but came up short and got splatted. Getting tri splats isn't too hard though under the right circumstances.

tanzinyagrill

Inkling
Tower Control on Flounder Heights.
I was playing Inkbrush Nouveau, which does not do a lot of killing. But I had a great match in terms of riding the tower. Near the end of the timer, with help of my great teammates, I got it all the way to 8 distance, when suddenly my entire team got wiped. On the splatcam I noticed that the entire enemy team was cramming on the tower to force the game into overtime. I then proceeded to travel to the bridge overlooking the tower's starting point. As soon as the tower passed that point, I looked down at the tower from the bridge and swung my brush like a maniac only to wipe out all four people on it, who were distracted by my teammates in front of the tower. I dropped on the tower triumphantly, ending the game and reaching S rank for the first time. I couldn't have gotten a better rank-up match even if I tried.

trevar

Full Squid
NNID
blahmin027
Luna blaster yesterday, I was squading because I was like, I don't wanna lose any points but wanna play ranked.. So I decided to squad. All my team was dead and I was the only one on my team alive. The other team thought it would be a good idea for 3 people to ride the tower and the fourth just support. I easily killed the three with the Luna and inkzookad the fourth right after. Getting all four splats on my screen. Ending the game with a K/D of 26/9

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
It's becoming more apparent to me that perhaps the Carbon Roller just isn't the weapon for me, at least not on Flounder Heights. That doesn't mean I can't make it work, though.

One of the few great moments I had with the weapon yesterday was a match on that map. With only a few seconds left in the match, I'd made it up to the top area, where I found an enemy squiddo trying to get into our area. So I took him out, then noticed a Super Jump marker pop up. As to be expected, I decided to trap the guy once he came; then I saw one of his teammates rush toward the marker as well, trying to prevent me from getting the cheap kill. A noble move, to be sure, and it did force me to back off for a slight to get my bearings. Once I did, splatted them both in succession, only to notice the last squiddo in the back also coming at me. He nearly had me, but I was able to dodge and counterattack with two seconds left. And thanks to my teammates doing their thing, we won.

I'd just come off a massive losing streak, so I felt justified in spamming the "Booyah!" key and doing a little victory dance in the moment. Of course I would pay for my arrogance as the night went on...

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
YES! Yes! Ahaha! I've finally achieved a genuine quad of which I can be proud! The Rainmaker quad was silly, C room Blaster quads aren't really that much to be proud of, but I got one with the Soda Slosher in an excellent TC game in Walleye today and am still a little giddy.

When I saw that it was Walleye, I was jubilant (love that stage in Ranked), but when I saw that we had an MG, I was a little concerned... thankfully, they performed averagely or better, so our team of Soda, MG, Heavy Deco and vanilla Carbon was one which held together nicely. It was a fairly advantageous game for us in the first few minutes, with us reaching 18 points at best and really pressuring them before they managed to get us back out; around 2 minutes from the end, maybe, it happened.

We had been all but wiped, the Tower was maybe at the 60-point mark (on the enemies' side) and I managed to Super Jump to one teammate near the Tower just before they got splatted. I resigned myself to the same fate and rolled a bomb along the ground... and was very surprised as to just where I'd jumped to. It appeared that I jumped as my teammate was leaping from the opposing high area to their crate, so I appeared on the very edge of their high area. I thought I'd be really exposed but realised very quickly that all opponents were towards our own side, making their push. I don't remember exactly how it happened but I somehow managed to dance around and hit enough targets that all four were taken down before they fully could react to the fact that I'd improbably appeared behind them (the rolled Splat Bomb probably got one, too). All four names were on-screen at once, and we totally regained control.

... until they made a huge push not long after and broke our record by a single point. It was heartbreaking, though I was glad to have done a lot of work in preventing them from coming any closer than they did. And then, long story short, in a heart-stopping ride, we took the lead back in Overtime. I would've been so disappointed to lose a game in which I got a quad, so I played out of my mind to ensure the final victory. Ended at 17-9, which is among my best records with regular buckets (a lot of the 9 were from our pushes in the first half).

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Well! I achieved another in today's Splatfest! No big story to this; using the SM Neo in Ancho-V, I got my 'zooka charged up while the opponents were recovering from our strong initial push (all were in their high area) and started firing when I figured they'd be on the main protruding ledge. That hit two of four, which was nice, as I only saw one up there. Then one of my team sent off a Wail in the direction I figured they'd seen other enemies advancing, but didn't hit either. I think it was thanks to that, though, that they were both exposed in the side alley (straight forwards when looking from your team's moving platform in mid) and I got those together in another shot without even seeing them. So, uh, something of a fluke, but a quad with an SM is still pretty great.

MeTaGross

Inkling Cadet
I have returned!

Today I decided to use my alt (to get readjusted to the game), so I played some splat zones and decided, "hey, why not try to use beacons?" So I played there for a while and won 4 S battles in a row! I left and then came back later, this time on my main. I decided to play turf war with beacons, so I decided to use the vanilla sploosh for the first time. I played one battle on port, and my team sucked. The next battle, they sucked again.

However, I did not. I was placing beacons all over, infiltrating their territory, and we were still losing. I had comeback, so I went to the left raised area and charged my special. I had the killer wail facing straight toward the other side, and BAM! All four of them, one after another! I rushed the mid and tried to cover as much as possible before they respawned. I finished the battle 12/4 with 1210 points, and I had at least 7 total killer wail kills.

It's good to be back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom