• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Rainmaker mode - what will it be?

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
If it one-hit KOs you, that would suck. I was thinking big cannonballs of paint or something, but it's neutral paint. Or maybe just big cannonballs that explode and deal damage. Maybe the neutral paint would deal damage, too?
I want to think that the Rainmaker might work like this Octarian Army enemy, except it just moves around randomly, not targeting anyone or anything until one team controls it.

Jiggly

Senior Squid
NNID
Jiggly101
I've been thinking that this will kinda work like Ridley in Smash Wii U. The Rainmaker is that big fish that reigns down terror on both teams, but eventually one team can gain control of the Rainmaker and target the other team. Maybe the Rainmaker tries to destroy each team's base, but can only do so when controlled by a specific team, so the longer you have control of the Rainmaker, the quicker you get to destroying the other team's base?
That would be awesome, but for some reason I think nintendo wouldnt be into that, and I think it would get a lot of hate from the community xD

TheRapture

Dystopian Future Paint Desperado
Admin
NNID
Ya_Boi_Rapture
That would be awesome, but for some reason I think nintendo wouldnt be into that, and I think it would get a lot of hate from the community xD
Really? I think this would be pretty fun. I can see a lot of people getting into a mode like that.

eli

Senior Squid
NNID
frozenpandaman
I like the idea of having to fill up a gauge of some sort on the other team's side, at their spawn/base.

on each team, one player is selected to carry the weapon, and it's their only source of ink.
and then that player disconnects

:^)

(Not meaning to bump old threads here, just want to continue the discussion!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom