• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Rest in Peace President Iwata.

Endymion

Pro Squid
NNID
Endymion0
President of Nintendo, Satoru Iwara has passed away today. May we all understand and may he rest in peace. TT_TT

TimpaniGamer

Full Squid
NNID
TimpaniGamer
No one can make me understand this no matter how much they ask...

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
Still can't believe it. RIP Mr. Iwata, we will miss you.

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
This was incredibly unexpected. Iwata will be missed, he was my favorite Nintendo president, and although I never met him, he's been a big part of my life during his time as Nintendo president.

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
Mr. Satoru Iwata, I just wanted to say... Well, merely, thank you. For all of this. For this community of Nintendo fans that can be unweildy but when brought to the wire is a tight knot of people who love your creations equally. For these wonderful games that bring so much joy to so many, and I hope you felt the same amount of joy in giving us them. And, lastly, for all the heart you have put into this company to make us look forward to everything Nintendo has to offer. I am shocked to hear of your loss but we will always remember it all. Please Understand, that our hearts go Directly To You.

Rest in Peace, and move on with Vigour. We will all miss you dearly. :'(

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
Without Iwata we wouldn't have Kirby, Smash, Earthbound, or Pokemon Gold and Silver. He's done so much over his career, Nintendo won't be the same without him.

Goddess Yami

Inkster Jr.
My friend told me about this. I am so sad. It will be so weird not to see him anymore..

I wonder if Nintendo is going to do something for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom