1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

Weapons S+ Octobrush Guide! by Chhipz

An in-depth guide on mastering the Octobrush.

1. Chhipz

Chhipz Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    Chhipz
    Chhipz submitted a new guide:

S+ Octobrush Guide! by Chhipz - An in-depth guide on mastering the Octobrush.

Read more about this guide...

2. yokoexe

yokoexe Inkling

NNID:
    yokoexe
    Hey Chhipz, I like the guide. I made a video guide for the Octobrush which people here may find useful.

16bitdave, Alpha359 and ☆Fantasy☆ like this.
  3. Chhipz

Chhipz Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    Chhipz
    Loved the video. I have recently found defense to be helpful as well, although I haven't completed a build to fully test that.

When I update my guide with my Nouveau impressions and clean things up, I'll be sure to include this video as well!

4. yokoexe

yokoexe Inkling

NNID:
    yokoexe
    Yeah, Defence is really useful I found. I was actually running a triple defence build today, and played well with it. I'd be interested in hearing your Nouveau thoughts. If you'd ever like to do a collaboration project, let me know!

5. ☆Fantasy☆

☆Fantasy☆ Inkling

NNID:
    Dadzie
    at 12:51 why jump to your spawn then to your beacon when you could have just jumped to your beacon in the first place?

6. yokoexe

yokoexe Inkling

NNID:
    yokoexe
    Thanks for the question. To super jump, you need to tap right on the beacon on the Gamepad. I was not looking at the Gamepad when I jumped to my spawn, rather I was tapping on the bottom right corner instinctively. If I had a second or two to look down a the Gamepad, I would have gone right to the beacon, but I was cornered and needed to jump out quickly.

☆Fantasy☆ likes this.
  7. 16bitdave

16bitdave Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    16bitdave
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-4349-8419-7001
    Very useful video thanks!!!