• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Resource icon

Weapons S+ Octobrush Guide! by Chhipz

Chhipz

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Chhipz
Chhipz submitted a new guide:

S+ Octobrush Guide! by Chhipz - An in-depth guide on mastering the Octobrush.

Overview
  1. Intention
  2. Legacy
  3. Resolve
  4. Build recommendations
  5. Strengths and Weaknesses
  6. Code of Bushido
  7. Octobrush vs Carbon and Krak-on Rollers
  8. The Path of the Samurai
  1. Intention: For an insightful and in-depth guide on all things Octobrush. It is primarily aimed at competitive play at the higher ranks, including tournaments. I’m confident this guide will teach you something new. Keep in mind, this is a work in...
Read more about this guide...

Chhipz

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Chhipz
Loved the video. I have recently found defense to be helpful as well, although I haven't completed a build to fully test that.

When I update my guide with my Nouveau impressions and clean things up, I'll be sure to include this video as well!

yokoexe

Inkling
NNID
yokoexe
Loved the video. I have recently found defense to be helpful as well, although I haven't completed a build to fully test that.

When I update my guide with my Nouveau impressions and clean things up, I'll be sure to include this video as well!
Yeah, Defence is really useful I found. I was actually running a triple defence build today, and played well with it. I'd be interested in hearing your Nouveau thoughts. If you'd ever like to do a collaboration project, let me know!

☆Fantasy☆

Inkling
NNID
Dadzie
at 12:51 why jump to your spawn then to your beacon when you could have just jumped to your beacon in the first place?

yokoexe

Inkling
NNID
yokoexe
at 12:51 why jump to your spawn then to your beacon when you could have just jumped to your beacon in the first place?
Thanks for the question. To super jump, you need to tap right on the beacon on the Gamepad. I was not looking at the Gamepad when I jumped to my spawn, rather I was tapping on the bottom right corner instinctively. If I had a second or two to look down a the Gamepad, I would have gone right to the beacon, but I was cornered and needed to jump out quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom