• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Save Inkopolis

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Seeing how no one answered his question Tink shrugged. His Crusty dog was ready to be served. "Order up guys!" Crusty said as he handed Tink and Shade his Crusty dogs in a bowl. Tink grabbed it happily and sniffed it. The smell was amazing to his nostrils that it made him drool a bit. He took a bite from the dog and it tasted amazing. "So good! How come I never had something like this in my life?!" He ate the whole thing in less than a minute. The sun was about to set and Tink was ready for another mission. He headed back to Cap'n and said, "I'm ready to go to The Reef."

Cap'n nodded and headed over to the launch pad. "Alright. Are you sure you are not tired?" He asked.

Tink shook his head. "No way! After eating that food I think I can keep going." He smiled as he was ready for action.

Cap'n chuckled a bit. "Young and ready for adventure. I like that. Well let's get started." The old man said as he used his key card to activate the launchpad. Tink jumped on the pad and it launched him straight to The Reef.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom