• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Save Inkopolis

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"Well I don't think so, maybe we could make a robotic one?" Shade says shrugging. "I don't know much about this stuff. "

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Tink knew about making robotics so he decided to help Shade out. "Uh...sure! I can make a robotic arm for you. It will take me some time though so." When they reached the infirmary Tink put Shade on a mat that was placed on the floor. He left to go to his house and begin working on the arm.

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
"Don't bother." Z came up behind Shade and rammed her Inksword into his back, the end of the blade sticking out his chest. Black ink splattered everywhere, and Shade's soul drifted over to the respawn point. He emerged from the ink with all his limbs in tact. "You're welcome."

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Tink stopped his tracks when he saw Z killing Shade. "Oh yeah! Good idea! I forgot this place is like a safe zone for us to be revived." He walked back over to Z and said, "Do you have the intel to show Cap'n?" He asked her.

"Intel? On what?" Cap'n asked.

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
"I swapped a few... artistic philosophies with one of the soldiers." Z grinned, running her knuckles that were still sore from repeatedly bashing them into an Octoling's face. "That squad was lead by an Octo Commander operating out of The Reef." She said.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"Yeah, thanks a bunch. "Shade murmurs. "Kinda wanted one but hey this works too..." He says flexing his arm and getting used to it again. "The Reef...where have I heard that before..." Shade says to himself walking over.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
"The Reef?" Cap'n Cuttlefish never head of that place before.

Agent 1 stepped in and said, "The Reef. I used to go there as a kid. If I'm correct everything should, at least, be the same." She took out her roller and wanted to come with them.

"If you are thinking of going with them, then that's a no Agent 1." Cap'n said. "These missions are only for the new recruits."

Agent 1 sighed. "Alright grand- I mean sir." She put her roller away disappointed. "So when are you guys going to leave? Do you want to rest for a bit before you go?"

Tink nodded. "I am feeling a bit hungry. What do you got to eat here?"

"Well we have a cafeteria at the mess hall, but if you like you can go to Crusty Sean's food truck. Even though this is a crisis he still wants people to pay for food." Agent 1 said pointing at the food truck and had an unamused look.

"Crusty Sean's food truck? I hope it's good."

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"Sure, I am kinda hungry." Shade says shrugging. "Shall we?" He says

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Tink headed over to Crusty Sean's food truck. He didn't have any money on him but if he could get a free sample of the food then that would be great." When he got there he saw Crusty waving at them.

"Hey there guys. You 3 must be the ones who saved those people from being, er, killed." Crusty smiled. Tink nodded and was about to say something, but Crusty stopped him. "Ah, no need. I know why you are here. You want some of my Crusty food, huh? Well they are on the house! What you like?"

Tink had a large grin on his face. "Well...I never been here before soooo..." He looked at the menu that was hanged above Crusty and saw a Crusty dog. "Oh! I like a Crusty dog."

"Got it! What do you want?" He asked the others.

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
"I'm just here to keep them out of trouble. Nothing for me." Z reclined against the wall and held a cigarette between her lips, raising a lighter to the tip and blowing a cloud of smoke into the air.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
"Gotcha." He said to the two. He began making the Crusty dogs. While he was making the food Tink looked over at his team. "Hey guys. We need to make a team name. How about 'The Three Musketeers'? Or 'The Inkopolis Crusaders'? Ya know something catchy for people to know our names."

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
//Okay. I'm about to go to. Going to work.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
//So do you guys want a team name or not?

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
// Z is already part of an agency. Plus, she'll probably say no since she has enough enemies as it is.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
//Aw that sucks. Okay well someone reply a no then.

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
// you two can have a team name since other people may join this RP, she'll just be the odd woman out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom