• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Save Inkopolis

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Tink and the elite Octoling was still fighting each other. Tink doesn't have legs since he is a Salmonoid, but his flippers are good a one thing and it was slapping. He did a hand stand and his flippers was in front of her face. She got confused at first but then realized what he was about to do. He smacked her face with his flippers repeatedly as quick as he could. The elite Octoling couldn't handle the slapping so she fell on the ground. "What the hell was that?! How dare you slap me with your butt!" She got angrier. "This ends here!" She took out a syringe and injected herself with it. It didn't take long for the effect of the syringe to start. She laughed evilly as she felt more powerful than ever. "Yes! Yes! This feels great!" She said then looked at Tink. She got up from the ground and got back into her stance. Tink knew that she changed somehow. That syringe made her into something different than before. He gulped but he wasn't going to back down now. He grabbed his pan and swung at her. "Behind you idiot." The Octoling said as she quickly moved behind Tink with blinding speed. She elbowed the back of his head and made him fall to the ground. "Come on. Is THAT all what a Salmon scum could do?" She laughed evilly. Tink got angry and charged at her once more with a swing of his pan. The Octoling quickly dodged the swing and countered with a left jab and consecutive punches to the gut. Tink was in serious pain as he fell to the ground and held his stomach. "Man, that Grizz guy was right about one thing. Salmons are easy to defeat." The Octoling said laughing evilly once more. Hearing the name "Grizz" set Tink on edge. Tink yelled in anger as the top of his head began to glow gold. The Octoling looked at Tink in surprise and wondered what was going on. Tink's special was activated and he was slowly becoming a rare Goldie.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Waking up, Shade held his head and groaned. "Dammit not again!" He says just noticing the elite octoling. He tried to spring up, but fell on his face.thats when he started to notcie the pain. He cried out and looked at himself to see that one of his arms had gotten cut completely off. "****..." he says knowing that he was unable to do much now.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
The hostages escaped the room as things was going crazy. Tink and the Octoling locked eyes with one another as they was ready to finish this fight. Tink fully became a Goldie and his stats increased 2x. He was stronger and tougher than what he originally was and he was a bit taller than the Octoling. The Octoling tsk at the sight of the gold Salmonoid as it was blinding her. "You think this is going to stop me? Think again." She did quick consecutive punches to Tink's gut once more, but it didn't phase him. He took the beating and returned the favor. He did one strong swing to her gut and it made her spit out mucus. She landed on the ground holding her stomach. "What the...how did you get so strong just becoming gold?" She said angrilly.

"You really want to know? I am a warrior that has come to stop this madness between species and have evolved into something greater. A warrior that will do anything to stop the evil plaguing this world of ours. I AM A GOLDIE!" He yelled at her and felt a power surging through him.

The Octoling got up from the punch and laughed. "That speech was totally not worth mentioning but it doesn't change the fact that I will still destroy you!" She quickly grabbed her gun and began firing at Tink. The shots coming at Tink hit him over and over again, but it didn't phase him with that weak weapon of hers. He walked towards her and she was getting scared. "N-no. This is impossible."

As Tink was close enough for a hit he grabbed his pan and swung it at the Octoling's face. The force of the swing was so strong that the Octoling splatted instantly and her soul was rising up. The Goldie Tink looked over at Shade and ran to him. "Shade are you alright?"

Last edited:

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
/was just about to says that.

"I don't think so, I'm missing a arm." He says trying to stand up again but falling. "And I hate to say this but I don't think I can do much now." He says smiling weakly. "I'll be fine for now, just get going."

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
// also, Inklings and Octolings don't leave corpses behind, they get splatted. So no need for the grotesque stuff.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
//So sorry. I got so into it that I forgot they are not like humans XD I'll edit it.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
//Alright I edited it now so it should be good. Also I took a scene from DBZ when Goku first became a super sayain.

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
// hey Yin, can you like use a color other than Black. It's really hard to read XD

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
I had to change my squidboards color back to white to read it but ok. Shall we get going

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Tink shook his head. "No way. I'm not leaving you behind. You got the hostages free. We just need to go to the launchpad and everything will be okay." He put his pan away on his back and picked Shade up on his legs forcefully. He carried Shade out of the room and looked around for Z. "Where did that girl go?" Tink said then used his earpiece. "Z where are you? We got the hostages. Lets get goin."

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
"Yeah yeah just give me a minute here." Z replied through gritted teeth. She dropped Trucy onto the floor and wiped some of the ink on her hands off on her coat. "There, was that so hard?"
"Yes." The wounded Octoling muttered weakly.
"Exactly. Don't let me catch you out here again. I'm usually much. Less. Friendly." Z closed the locker room door behind her when she left. The Octoling would heak eventually, and they'd find their way out. She turned a corner and got a face full of blinding light from Tink. "I remember you being shorter." Z regarded flatly, walking past the Salmonoid with intent in her steps. "I have the commander's location. Let's get this back to Cuttlefish."

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
"Oh yeah. This is my Goldie form." He chuckled a bit. "Alright cool." He began walking to the launchpad with Shade and the hostages. Once they was out of the academy and at the launchpad, Tink told the hostages to go on the launchpad so it will take them to safety. The hostages saw the launchpad and ran to it happily. One by one the hostages used the launchpad to launch to Tentakeel Outpost. After all of the hostages were gone Tink put Shade down then calmed himself to make the gold disappear. It worked easily and he was short and normal. "That was fun. I can't wait for the next mission." He said then got on the launchpad and launched to Tentakeel Outpost.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Crawling over to the pad, Shade started to jump back to the outpost. Wincing, he looked down to see his arm, completely gone. Wincing again , he decided to get it checked out when he got back

Last edited:

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Once Tink landed at Tentakeel Outpost he waited for his team. "Oh I see you are back." Tink looked behind him and saw Cap'n Cuttlefish and Agent 1. "Did you rescue all the hostages?"

Tink nodded with a grin on his face. "Yep! And we found some important information as well." He jumped a bit as he remembered the blue prints he found. "Here. These might come in useful." He handed the blue prints to Agent 1 and she took it gladly. "The others should be coming here soon."

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Landing down, Shade landed face first on the ground. Looking up, he saw Tink and the captain looking down on him.
"Uhhhh hi guys." He says trying to wave but remembering that he is missing a arm.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
"Oh yeah and Shade is injured." He picked Shade up so he could walk on his legs. "You know where the infirmary is?" The Cap'n pointed to where the infirmary was at. "Thanks." Tink said and began walking towards the infirmary.

Cap'n followed them. "So how did this happen to you?" He asked Shade. Agent 1 waited for Agent Z.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"Um, ok, if you want to know, I went full rage and I think I cut got cut on some metal when I was reforming" he says wincing and looking down to see the wound had opened again.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Tink looked down at the wound. "So now you are going to be armless forever?" He asked Shade as they was close to the infirmary. "Like should we go back and get your arm back and sew it together?" Basically Tink doesn't know about the biology of squids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom