• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Save Scumming in the competitive environment

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
i believe that save scumming for rank is only acceptable if the said person wants more money per battle and they admit to save scumming

seakingtheonixpected

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kathrynmc92
i believe that save scumming for rank is only acceptable if the said person wants more money per battle and they admit to save scumming
That doesn't make any sense. You'd make more money just playing more games after you lose. All save scumming will do for your money is lose you the 0-500 you earned from the lost match. So save scumming for money would cost you more time and net you less money than simply letting loses happen and continue playing.

Hitzel

Inkling Commander
NNID
Hitzel
That doesn't make any sense. You'd make more money just playing more games after you lose. All save scumming will do for your money is lose you the 0-500 you earned from the lost match. So save scumming for money would cost you more time and net you less money than simply letting loses happen and continue playing.
Once you reach S+ and go back to only playing Squads, you'll get an extra 500 per win forever after.

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
what i meant was using save scumming to get to s+ so you can get money in squads without losing rank

seakingtheonixpected

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kathrynmc92
what i meant was using save scumming to get to s+ so you can get money in squads without losing rank
Oh my mistake.

I considered save scumming for that exact reason before, but then I realized that it would probably earn me less money anyway since I'd be facing harder opponents which is bound to lower my win rate. I feel like it would be more beneficial to have more wins at 5000 then less at 6000.

I could definitely understand scumming to S rank so someone could play squad battles in peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom