Say Your Prayers for Stamper and Reeflux Before They get Nerfed to the Ground Next Patch

Umbreonfan

Senior Squid
Stamper, Reeflux, Heavy edit and Machine were the weapons that won in Koshien. These are the weapons I see getting nerfed. N zap will probably go to 210p. Heavy edit I doubt it since I don't think it was used enough. Machine was nerfed to the ground already. My prediction for reeflux maybe a tap shot nerf?

Weapons that had the most usage were snipewriter, n zap, stamper, some machine, splat dualies, splash and splattershot. I could be missing some.

a hot mess

Inkling Fleet Admiral
painfully and slowly rotting in my bed <3
Pronouns
Any
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
Father Miyamoto, I pray for N-Zap, that he will know your peace and presence in his life today. He has been forgiven of the past, since he called on Nogami for salvation. Your word says 'Whosoever shall call on the name of the Devs shall be saved' Smollusk 8:88. We believe your promise. I pray too, for peace of mind, and healing of the body, where it is needed. In Nogami's Name, Stay Fresh.

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
Didn't watch all of Koshien but damn, I didn't know Machine was used that much during it.
240p Machine with 10 frame fire rate nerf coming next patch.
I really hope they don't end up nerfing Stamp and Reeflux again either but I can see it happening while pencil gets ignored by the devs.

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
no my beloved... not stamper... that weapon is the reason i play this game ):

Grushi

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
Honestly I could see nintendo doing reeflux 220p which, sure if you're gonna give 220p to a weapon, reeflux's probably the best candidate.
Also stamper was really common so ooh boy brace yourselves

But silver lining! Pencil won the tournament! The team that won used it almost exclusively iirc so maybe it'll get toned back

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
if my baby stamper gets nerfed i will ****ing splat myself. I swear to GOD if they nerf the charged slash speed…

Last edited:

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
reeflux getting 220p would definitely be fair, arguably more fair than machine's 220p. i also think they could nerf the firerate / ink consumption of tap shots and the weapon wouldn't be too nerfed for actually fighting, though honestly i don't think there's any amount of nerfs they could possibly do to make reeflux not insanely good in turf, unless they just make missiles worthless. here's to hoping that's what they do. if they nerf its paint to like almost nothing then i could see it falling off pretty hard

i don't honestly expect any of the other weapons to get nerfs, though. they made stamper good on purpose, i don't think they want to nerf it all the way to not being good. same with machine except they already made it on the cusp of being weak. and i think we all know heavy edit is not really threatened by this, it wasn't seen overwhelmingly over something like nzap, and of course snipewriter also loomed over everything

my main takeaway personally is: cooler is 100% getting a nerf. there were a pretty large number of teams running double cooler, from what i remember, and i only recall seeing one single team that didn't have it at all. hopefully it's a healthy nerf that lets it stay viable, and hopefully snipewriter gets hit harder than the other options

crows

Inkster Jr.
Premium
Pronouns
they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-6103-0887-9214
as a stamper user: stamper getting a bit of a nerf wouldn't be that bad lmao. there's a reason why it was placing high at koshien.

Babab

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7735-7052-6321
Stamper, Reeflux, Heavy edit and Machine were the weapons that won in Koshien. These are the weapons I see getting nerfed. N zap will probably go to 210p. Heavy edit I doubt it since I don't think it was used enough. Machine was nerfed to the ground already. My prediction for reeflux maybe a tap shot nerf?

Weapons that had the most usage were snipewriter, n zap, stamper, some machine, splat dualies, splash and splattershot. I could be missing some.
Sorella tent?

QuagSass

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-6661-0032
Oh devs, please please please leave edit alone. Hoping and praying edit gets by untouched. Pencil can't keep getting away with this. They can't just nerf the only cooler option that even gets a passing glance over pencil. God please no.

I literally dont care what happens to stamper or reeflux or whatever, just leave my poor edit alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom