• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Scrub Weapons

ArbyDoo

Inkling
NNID
kaiya.dovahkinky
What weapons do you guys have a hard time with? Personally for me its luna blasters and dynamos. It seems like once a dynamo has shot at you at medium range you have no chance in the world. And luna blasters... Do I even need to explain?

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
I have a hard time against Dynamos and Lunas as well, but I can't fairly call them scrubby because I personally cannot wield them effectively (especially blasters). Overused and arguably OP? Yeah. But they are viable as hell so there's a good reason for it.

I feel like a scrub when I use Aerospray and mindlessly rain ink down on a zone for the majority of the match, but I think its a role that sometimes needs to be filled. In these matches I usually end up with a very negative K/D in spite of a crushing victory. I guard the zone relentlessly so the team mates can all go and do their killing. Sometimes it feels really cheap and undeserved, but at the same time, if I werent guarding, my team mates would have a lot more to worry about.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I have a hard time against H-3 Nozzlenose D's. I see one almost every game and they aways end up destroying everyone with ease, they are easy to use & OP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom