Scrub Weapons

ArbyDoo

Inkling
NNID
kaiya.dovahkinky
What weapons do you guys have a hard time with? Personally for me its luna blasters and dynamos. It seems like once a dynamo has shot at you at medium range you have no chance in the world. And luna blasters... Do I even need to explain?

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
I have a hard time against Dynamos and Lunas as well, but I can't fairly call them scrubby because I personally cannot wield them effectively (especially blasters). Overused and arguably OP? Yeah. But they are viable as hell so there's a good reason for it.

I feel like a scrub when I use Aerospray and mindlessly rain ink down on a zone for the majority of the match, but I think its a role that sometimes needs to be filled. In these matches I usually end up with a very negative K/D in spite of a crushing victory. I guard the zone relentlessly so the team mates can all go and do their killing. Sometimes it feels really cheap and undeserved, but at the same time, if I werent guarding, my team mates would have a lot more to worry about.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I have a hard time against H-3 Nozzlenose D's. I see one almost every game and they aways end up destroying everyone with ease, they are easy to use & OP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom