• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Seabagging" your opponent

ImminentSquid

Inkling
NNID
wobbuffetguy11
You guys need to relax a bit and seabag more. I was primarily a charger type main until I discovered the octobrush, and found that I have so much fun using the octobrush that I can't even get upset with this game anymore. I started using the brushes as a joke, and seabagging after appropriate splats just added to the hilarity. I rarely seabag in ranked, but everyone can spare a little time in turf war. Call it disrespectful, but I actually made a friend on miiverse by seabagging my butt off in a match yesterday. I'm just suggesting you try it to lighten the mood and prevent yourself or others from going on tilt :D:)

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
I love Kquiding on someone I just killed. I ALWAYS do that when I'm against another brush tbh. Why? Because I just find it pretty funny.
The moment when someone does that back to me, I see it as war. I just want to find 'em, splat 'em and then kquid on their corpse or say booyah.
I always find that as a way of challenging someone as well.
It can get me angry at times, but at the same time, how can you get so angry at these lil squibs? I guess I can say I see it as a friendly competition tbh.

OKAY BUT IF IT'S IN RANKED, NOW THERE'S A PROBLEM.
There only been a few times that I've Kquid/Seabagged/Inkbagged some people in there. I prefer saying Booyah than kquid on their bodies.
...But I've been too salty in ranked to even do any of this.

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
Don't like seabagging, let alone teabagging, especially because of its roots. You know what teabagging's supposed to represent (or attempt, in the case of Splatoon), right? To some, it may just look silly, and some do it for other reasons other than humiliation, but there are others who know what it's mainly about, and don't like it (like me) to the point where how silly it looks is irrelevant to them, which is a just reason.

Also, I think it might be a wise idea to lock this thread. There was another thread on seabagging on another forum (was it multiplayer?), and the arguing there got so lethal to the point of the thread being locked.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Oh no... have you FOOLS learned nothing?!

Jeremy, Njok, Kikaioh, and whoever i may forget get over here, stat!

Toaster

Senior Squid
Someone was squidkidding me (Sorry but I refuse to call it sea/squid bagging) after he splatted me then my teammate came up from behind and splatted him and started doing it to him. I only squidkid in squidparties.

1o2

Inkling Cadet
I only seabag when it's the situation where my opponent just messed up so poorly and I punished them for their mistake.

Example: Today I was playing Kelp Splatterscope in Turf wars (for funzies) and a Carbon roller directly in my face failed to kill me because he was scared of me sniping him. I was even stuck in a corner, with no where to run, and not even a charged shot. Of course since he was scared to hit me I danced right outside of his ohko range and sniped him. I had to proceed to seabag him, because he genuinely deserved it for flippity flopping up that bad.

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
once I was in a random match on walleye I saw a paint brush user just seabagging so I ran to him and did the same pretty much the whole game we did this was fun :P

Flammie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlammieLL
No time for bagging, the map won't turf itself. :D

Yuubi

Full Squid
I love when the enemy squid/seabagging my teammates because I will get a free kill, take their place and start squidbagging on their spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom