• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Seabagging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Njok

Bouncer
@Jeremyx7: ...Said the 28-year-old, as though he were on an elementary school playground. :rolleyes:

@Njok: Truthfully, I think we actually do agree. It's just for whatever reason you keep insisting that you're seabagging, when from the sound of things you're not.

I do find it very ironic that you've both been so salty as to keep posting in response to this thread. Some might say it's comeuppance, but I'd like to think it's just amusing.
Wow you almost understand it now. Except for the part where i said i was squidbagging. Please tell me where i did that.

Also you seriously need to stop insulting me. You keep raging about people being douchebags but you have insulted me in at least 3 different posts now while you are the one who is not getting it.

Kikaioh

Full Squid
@Njok: I thought you were done, but it seems you just can't let the salt go. It's very easy, you just stop reading the thread.

Unfortunately, you're guilty by association. All I said was that teabagging is douchey and rude, yet for whatever reason you took that to mean you were being douchey and rude, and tried siding with Jermyx7. It's not my problem you took offense at something that wasn't directed at you. Seriously, if you're not teabagging/seabagging, I have no idea why you even responded to me in the first place.

Njok

Bouncer
@Njok: I thought you were done, but it seems you just can't let the salt go. It's very easy, you just stop reading the thread.

Unfortunately, you're guilty by association. All I said was that teabagging is douchey and rude, yet for whatever reason you took that to mean you were being douchey and rude, and tried siding with Jermyx7. It's not my problem you took offense at something that wasn't directed at you. Seriously, if you're not teabagging/seabagging, I have no idea why you even responded to me in the first place.
OMFG. You are seriously a true magician at twisting words.

I did not take offend to you saying i do anything. I took serious offend to the tone you are taking with me because you seem to be under the impression that you are somehow way above people here and can talk down to others. You are wrong. Do i need to quote you on the insults you have thrown my way?

All i have been saying all this time is that yes, teabagging is douchey, but no, the squid-kid animation is not ALWAYS meant as teabagging. Allow me to quote a post from the first page (which you obviously haven't read).

I see it all the time, and it makes me laugh really hard, mostly because of how silly the character looks when doing it~
Especially if your jumping and spamming it at the same time; it makes the Inkling look even sillier.

But, Yeah, I only do it with friends.
Although interestingly enough, I have met someone who continued doing it to me as a "Hello" every time he/she splatted me. I confirmed this after I was added as a friend and was told this.. along with compliments on the games we had.

Kikaioh

Full Squid
OMFG. You are seriously a true magician at twisting words.

I did not take offend to you saying i do anything. I took serious offend to the tone you are taking with me because you seem to be under the impression that you are somehow way above people here and can talk down to others. You are wrong. Do i need to quote you on the insults you have thrown my way?

All i have been saying all this time is that yes, teabagging is douchey, but no, the squid-kid animation is not ALWAYS meant as teabagging. Allow me to quote a post from the first page (which you obviously haven't read).
I didn't take any tone with you. I wasn't even talking with you, I was talking with Jeremyx7. Why did you even butt in in the first place to say...

I am sorry to be douchey and rude right now, but can you please move this BS to pm or something?
...if you weren't offended by my calling teabagging douchey and rude? You started the conversation with me, so it's all on you buddy.

Njok

Bouncer
Are you purposefully being dense? I'm not talking about whether or not you can guess if your opponent is trying to teabag or not. I'm talking about instances where your opponent IS actually trying to teabag. Did you even see that video I posted? That guy was openly admitting that he was trying to teabag in Splatoon. That guys is A DOUCHE. So if I say teabagging is douchey, and seabagging is by proxy douchey, I mean that it's douchy when it's actually being done. I mean seriously, what about this are you not getting? I'm not talking about if when I play against people online if I think the act of changing forms can be immediately read as douchy. There is an actuality of what a person's intent is outside of what I can infer from their actions online. If that actuality is that the person is trying to teabag in Splatoon, then they're douches. Get it?

And please don't be such a literalist to the point of making me facepalm. By your reasoning, teabagging doesn't exist in ANY video game, because none of the games literally render a player's nutsack and show it descending into another person's mouth. Obviously people do it in videogames figuratively to try and mimick the notion of teabagging, and for you to keep trying to pretend like you have to see it literally happening to call it that is playing an ignorance card so hard that you're full-on flushing. So please stop saying this thread isn't about teabagging, the name of the thread is a portmanteau for sea + teabagging, and the OP even mentions that he called it "seabagging" because it reminds him of teabagging in other shooters. It's like you're looking at the sky and calling it the ground, it's ridiculous.

The fact you're writing pages and pages in this thread yourself, and then flexing some degree of a superiority complex by turning around and acting like extensive writing is an issue only on my part, just demonstrates an irony to your own posts that I don't even need to comment on to undermine your point of view. But please, feel free to write another long-winded response if you'd like to further prove my point.
@Jeremyx7: ...Said the 28-year-old, as though he were on an elementary school playground. :rolleyes:

@Njok: Truthfully, I think we actually do agree. It's just for whatever reason you keep insisting that you're seabagging, when from the sound of things you're not.

I do find it very ironic that you've both been so salty as to keep posting in response to this thread. Some might say it's comeuppance, but I'd like to think it's just amusing.
No tone, no insults. You're right, it's all in my head.

Edit: i bolded the parts i am talking about for you to avoid us going in circles again.

Kikaioh

Full Squid
No tone, no insults. You're right, it's all in my head.

Edit: i bolded the parts i am talking about for you to avoid us going in circles again.
*Facepalms* What I meant was that I didn't take any tone with you in the first place. I wasn't even talking to you and your first post directed at me indicated that you thought I was calling you douchey and rude. Just go back and reread. I have no idea why you jumped in at me in the first place, but you were the one who started talking with me by calling my post bs, and unfortunately you reap what you sow.

Njok

Bouncer
*Facepalms* What I meant was that I didn't take any tone with you in the first place. I wasn't even talking to you and your first post directed at me indicated that you thought I was calling you douchey and rude. Just go back and reread. I have no idea why you jumped in at me in the first place, but you were the one who started talking with me by calling my post bs, and unfortunately you reap what you sow.
No, i jumped in because you were, and still are, not getting the point of what is being discussed. I called the discussion about teabagging BS, because, as mentioned a million times by now, the squid-kid animation is not by definition teabagging. I was also speaking to both you and Jeremy at that point, but i now completely understand Jeremy's reactions because you keep on pushing and being rude about it. So yeah, i suggest you put me on ignore from now on because i will be doing the same with you.

I wish you all the best and hope you get around to work on your social skills some day :)

Kikaioh

Full Squid
No, i jumped in because you were, and still are, not getting the point of what is being discussed. I called the discussion about teabagging BS, because, as mentioned a million times by now, the squid-kid animation is not by definition teabagging. I was also speaking to both you and Jeremy at that point, but i now completely understand Jeremy's reactions because you keep on pushing and being rude about it. So yeah, i suggest you put me on ignore from now on because i will be doing the same with you.

I wish you all the best and hope you get around to work on your social skills some day :)
The thread is called seabagging, and you don't decide what the discussion is about. All I said was that teabagging is douchey and rude. I never said that the squid-kid animation was teabagging either, but people who use it to teabag are douches. If you or anyone else has a problem with that, that's tough.

You and Jermyx7 both just overreacted and assumed that I was calling you douchey and rude, when if you would have just taken a moment to think what I was saying through carefully, you wouldn't have jumped the gun in the first place and started insulting me for what I said, when it wasn't even directed at you. Like I said --- you reap what you sow. Jermyx7 called me immature, so he got the shellacking he deserved. You called my posts in response bs, and so you wound up getting the same treatment.

You said twice already that you were done with this thread, so if you can't even ignore your own salt, what makes you think you can ignore me? I'm amused either way.

I wish you all the best and hope you get around to working on your saltiness some day. :rolleyes:

@Kikaioh What? I gave a compliment, or maybe it was an insult to you?
Ahh the more you write, the more you amuse with your irony. This is exactly where I wanted you to be, so dance more for me little poppet, your subservience amuses me.

Jeremyx7

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeremyx7
@Kikaioh So you did take offense to being mature?! I apologize, you really seemed mature, especially with you being 31 and all!

Guess you fooled everyone here!! Hahahaha good one!!!

Njok

Bouncer
The thread is called seabagging, and you don't decide what the discussion is about. All I said was that teabagging is douchey and rude. I never said that the squid-kid animation was teabagging either, but people who use it to teabag are douches. If you or anyone else has a problem with that, that's tough.

You and Jermyx7 both just overreacted and assumed that I was calling you douchey and rude, when if you would have just taken a moment to think what I was saying through carefully, you wouldn't have jumped the gun in the first place and started insulting me for what I said, when it wasn't even directed at you. Like I said --- you reap what you sow. Jermyx7 called me immature, so he got the shellacking he deserved. You called my posts in response bs, and so you wound up getting the same treatment.

You said twice already that you were done with this thread, so if you can't even ignore your own salt, what makes you think you can ignore me? I'm amused either way.

I wish you all the best and hope you get around to working on your saltiness some day. :rolleyes:

Ahh the more you write, the more you amuse with your irony. This is exactly where I wanted you to be, so dance more for me little poppet, your subservience amuses me.
Lol the only thing i get from all this is that you are the kind of person that DOES teabag. You are completely ignoring every argument that is being made and are just trying to pick fights with your misconception that you are somehow better / smarter then anyone here. It's getting sad and yeah let's indeed not put you on ignore because i would like to see how many more topics you can butcher by completely missing the point :D

Kikaioh

Full Squid
Lol the only thing i get from all this is that you are the kind of person that DOES teabag. You are completely ignoring every argument that is being made and are just trying to pick fights with your misconception that you are somehow better / smarter then anyone here. It's getting sad and yeah let's indeed not put you on ignore because i would like to see how many more topics you can butcher by completely missing the point :D
Ahh, I knew you couldn't ignore the salt, let alone me. I treat people the way they treat me, so you have no one to blame but yourself.

@Kikaioh So you did take offense to being mature?! I apologize, you really seemed mature, especially with you being 31 and all!

Guess you fooled everyone here!! Hahahaha good one!!!
Ahh, you follow orders very well. :) Good boy!

Jeremyx7

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeremyx7
Ahh, I knew you couldn't ignore the salt, let alone me. I treat people the way they treat me, so you have no one to blame but yourself.

Ahh, you follow orders very well. :) Good boy!
Immature 31 year old boys give out orders??

Kaze

Pro Squid
I don't understand why you guys even bother, arguments can last a life time as long both sides are stubborn...

anyways, I love to squid hop once I splat someone with a sprinkler :p

Jeremyx7

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeremyx7
@Kaze, I'm not arguing though, I'm giving kikaioh compliments. But he's insulted for being a non douche mature 31 year old! :(

Kikaioh

Full Squid
Immature 31 year old boys give out orders??
Ah, well let me put it this way --- if you get the last word in this conversation, you're openly admitting that you actually like me --- and even if it's an attempt to dig at me, you're just being tsundere! :oops:

Zing! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom