• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Second Global Testfire Event?

luigisly

Full Squid
Maybe 2 different maps will be up for this one? Don't think I'll be able to make it but it would still be awesome to see.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
That would be cool if we got two different maps, but I have a feeling it is going to be the same ones as before.

Cloudy

Shake Shake!
NNID
Cloud6483
Yeah a new map would be sweet but I doubt that will happen. We'll find out soon.

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
i feel like nintendo's just doing this as a last hurrah for the fans and players of the last testfire since that was so popular, and that they're done gauging interest and stress testing

so it'll probably be the same maps as last time

Howl7

Pro Squid
Well, here in Europe it will be a midnight TestFire. Like others i hope there will be different maps and weapons.^^

RedML51

Senior Squid
NNID
RedML51
Yeah, probably no new maps... if any, maybe they'll give us Urchin Underpass this time. Maybe?

Oh well, I'll take more of the same!

Deku

Senior Squid
NNID
Rolandd
From tumblr:

THIS JUST IN! The Splatoon Global Testfire is returning for one final splatterrific round! Turf War fans around the world will have a single hour to test their skills, starting at 3PM PDT on Saturday, May 23rd. This second Testfire will feature the same weapons and stages from the first Testfire event. We encourage any aspiring squid researchers that may have missed the first event to splattend!

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
From tumblr:

THIS JUST IN! The Splatoon Global Testfire is returning for one final splatterrific round! Turf War fans around the world will have a single hour to test their skills, starting at 3PM PDT on Saturday, May 23rd. This second Testfire will feature the same weapons and stages from the first Testfire event. We encourage any aspiring squid researchers that may have missed the first event to splattend!
ah, thats what i figured it would be

still, its another opportunity to learn the mechanics, theorycraft, and in general have fun with the game

Howl7

Pro Squid
Tumblr: same weapons and same maps... oh, well it's okay, the important thing is that there will be another game session. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom