• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Second Global Testfire Event?

Sheikashii

Senior Squid
NNID
OreoCookieJAF
Jumping into the tutorial is possible just by leaving the matches and starting up the game again right? I hope it doesn't start you at the weapon screen when you exit and re enter the game

get ROWDY

Inkster Jr.
Can you download the demo now? Or is it only available for download during that hour?

KniteLyfe

Full Squid
NNID
KniteLyfe
At least this means I don't have to wait another two weeks before getting to play it again. :p
Maybe I'll even give the charger another chance, but I'll probably end up using it mainly in Tower Control.

Niliks

Pro Squid
NNID
Niliks
Oh, really? Well, all i see is how the roller is too good and how the charger is too hard to use. Lol Anyways, that's good news I am no longer alone in opinion. :D
That is a super common opinion. The roller hype will die down as people realize the, secret, totally advanced, never-before seen tech of...walking backwards while shooting :P As for the charger, imo IT is fine, and the error for me is between the trigger and floor. I am not good at sniping XD

BoneyElPerro

Inkling
NNID
Boney_M3
That is a super common opinion. The roller hype will die down as people realize the, secret, totally advanced, never-before seen tech of...walking backwards while shooting :p As for the charger, imo IT is fine, and the error for me is between the trigger and floor. I am not good at sniping XD
Yea, obviously not every weapon will appeal to everyone. In fact, the roller is not my thing at all... i'm not too good with it. Anyways, hopefully people learn the art of walking backwards while shooting, it's a sacred art. XD

Flammie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlammieLL
That is a super common opinion. The roller hype will die down as people realize the, secret, totally advanced, never-before seen tech of...walking backwards while shooting :p As for the charger, imo IT is fine, and the error for me is between the trigger and floor. I am not good at sniping XD
I was the opposite of that, i had a good run with the splat charger, well too good so i constantly ran out of ink whenever an enemy approached, especially rollers that cut me off wherever i went, seems like my issue is that i never think about how much ink i have left when i confront the enemy.
Have you felt that feeling when you almost see the opportunity as "Free Splatting" on your opponent, and then click click click... no ink? xD

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Jumping into the tutorial is possible just by leaving the matches and starting up the game again right? I hope it doesn't start you at the weapon screen when you exit and re enter the game
When you end a match you can go back to the weapon select screen. from there you will see something at the upper right telling you which button to press to go into the tutorial again.

Vinny

Inkling
Man just 7 more days for the second global testfire.
The wait is unbearable :(

Nintendo

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Gatoray
So for a summary of what we know:

One more Global Testfire has been announced. It will last for one hour, like before, and it will begin on Saturday, May 23 at:

3 PM Pacific
6 PM Eastern
10 PM GMT
11 PM British Standard Time (BST)

Or if you're in Japan, it'll be on Sunday, May 24 at:

7 AM Japan Standard Time

Here's the Twitter links:
@NintendoAmerica: https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/599207110505844737
@NintendoEurope: https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/599205191422992385
@Nintendo: https://twitter.com/Nintendo/status/599208398433849345
I'm already seeing the side effects of my username choice...

Teddy

Senior Squid
NNID
EggplantAlloy
Thank god, a chance to test out weapons besides Roller. I had fun last time but may have gotten carried away and forgotten to spend any time with Splattershot Jr.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Awesome, I can't wait. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom