• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Second Global Testfire Event?

Bonzi77

Huge Memer
NNID
Bonzi77
Ooh, this is gonna be fun. Looking forward to playing again before the launch! I'm probably gonna hang out in the Teamspeak during this, so we can tool around with different tech and stuff.

Jacob777

Full Squid
NNID
Jacob_Games777
Hype! When I was the tweet I read it as tomorrow lmao, still it's at a time I can play at least

my 2 day week of school next week is gonna go by really slow now...

Shirma Akayaku

Pro Squid
NNID
Toadette75
I'm not changing my main weapon (Splattershot Jr.) to anything else. I've never tried any of the other weapons, nor will I intend to do so in this upcoming Testfire on the 23rd / 24th. You guys can expect me going on a rampage, destroying, and tearing and through players with the Splattershot Jr. and Bubbler. ;P

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
quick question: when people stick around in the tutorial (we all know people will) what are people going to be testing/investigating?

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
quick question: when people stick around in the tutorial (we all know people will) what are people going to be testing/investigating?
Movement mechanics mostly. All you cam really do there. And even if you do test them there, you can only do so much, since you are unable to get into an actual game to see if it is worth it or not.

Niliks

Pro Squid
NNID
Niliks
Oh, "download" the thing that is till the front icon of my Quick Start menu because every time I think about playing Wii U I am too hype for Splatoon to play something else? Yeah. Sure. That's fine.
OMGMORESPLATOONTHANKYOUTHERE IS GOING TO BE INK EVERYWHEREBWAHAHAHAHA!

Ok I'm back. I'm fine.

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
Super excited about this! Funny enough, I had a feeling that there would be one more testfire before the game would launch.

Ryuho

Pro Squid
NNID
FurryRyuho
I might give the charger one last shot before I inevitably run back to my Splattershot JR. Im going to need the practice for the amiibo stages where they have you use the charger

Howl7

Pro Squid
Last Saturday, in the other game sessions, i have divided the time in four parts (approximately 15 minutes for weapon), but in this new opportunity of play i decided that i will spend my hour at "work" with one of the two "Shooter" that are the weapons with whom I had more feeling (What i choose?), i can't wait!

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Yeeeeeeesss! <3

A little disappointed with the lack of new stages, but more time with the charger is good enough for me! :D

kinetik07

Senior Squid
Movement mechanics mostly. All you cam really do there. And even if you do test them there, you can only do so much, since you are unable to get into an actual game to see if it is worth it or not.
Do you not get disconnected if you stay in the tutorial?

dustmyte

Full Squid
NNID
dustmyte
Thank the gods, I could barely keep it together this past week. I'd wish they'd given us another three hours... but beggars can't be choosers. This is a very kind gesture from Nintendo for us addicts. Glad I didn't delete the demo, I had a hunch it might be worth keeping.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
Do you not get disconnected if you stay in the tutorial?
You do not. If you leave the tutorial, then you will be disconnected. Just be sure to jump into the tutorial before the servers go down.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom