Section#1:The Squid Squad main chatroom

Goombpaler

Inkling
NNID
minemon28ftw
If anyone is online, can you friend me & join me on the new ranked mode, squad battle. I will be waiting.

Last edited:

SpaceCanary

Full Squid
NNID
SpaceCanary
If anyone's interested, I searched around online and found a bunch of upcoming DLC that has been datamined. They're all visible at Splatoon Wiki here:
I also found rewards for higher ranks:
Level 25: Octoling Shirt
Level 30: Cap'n Cuttlefish's hat
Levels 35, 40, and 45: The three pieces of the armor from Octo Valley mode.
Level 50: The Octoshot Replica, a black-and-green version of the Tentatek Splattershot.

Feel free to move this to the news/entertainment section if you want.
Credit to NWPlayer123 for datamining.

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
If anyone's interested, I searched around online and found a bunch of upcoming DLC that has been datamined. They're all visible at Splatoon Wiki here:
I also found rewards for higher ranks:
Level 25: Octoling Shirt
Level 30: Cap'n Cuttlefish's hat
Levels 35, 40, and 45: The three pieces of the armor from Octo Valley mode.
Level 50: The Octoshot Replica, a black-and-green version of the Tentatek Splattershot.

Feel free to move this to the news/entertainment section if you want.
Credit to NWPlayer123 for datamining.
See i love it that you didnt just post this on the entertainment room.Feel free to put it on their your self.In fact,i need someone to run the group for friday,saterday,and sunday.Can you please take care of the group for me?

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
Hello everyone.The splatfest is in 20 min and i just wqnt to tell everyone good luck and go team marshmallow.

SpaceCanary

Full Squid
NNID
SpaceCanary
How do you move a post, like the one above? Or, do I just leave a shoutout to the original one in the news/ entertainment feed?

SpaceCanary

Full Squid
NNID
SpaceCanary
Sorry about this: I made a mistake when I shared the higher ranks rewards in my earlier post. They should go as follows:
Level 25: Armor Helmet Replica
Level 30: Armor Jacket Replica
Level 35: Armor Boot Replicas
Level 40: Octoshot Replica
Level 45: Octo Tee
Level 50: The Legendary Cap

In addition, you need to talk to Judd upon reaching said levels to unlock the gear.

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
Guys,im so sorry i havent been on.I found this free game on my Xbox one called neverwinter and have been addicted to it ever since.PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!! :'(

SpaceCanary

Full Squid
NNID
SpaceCanary
I'm back from vacation now! I can play again!
On that note - how do you check for friend requests, or has it timed out or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom