Section#1:The Squid Squad main chatroom

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
I'm back from vacation now! I can play again!
On that note - how do you check for friend requests, or has it timed out or something?
WAIT A MINUTE,SPACECANARY YOUR STILL HERE!!!!!!! *Gives a big hug* I CANT BELIEVE IT!! THEIR IS STILL ONE MORE SURVIVOR!!!

SpaceCanary

Full Squid
NNID
SpaceCanary
Meechy2000 and Dazzap, I got your friend requests!
Also, I reached Level 20 last night! YEAH!

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
Just wondering if there's a reason in particular and how'd you find me?
your the most active person i know and because i'm trying to make my group active again.This squad use to have lots of people.But one day i go on and their all gone:(

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
your the most active person i know and because i'm trying to make my group active again.This squad use to have lots of people.But one day i go on and their all gone:(
Aah, I see. Well I guess it's okay for a squid to be in more than one group right? I mean I'm not sure if that's allowed or not since I'm one of the recent newcomers here at squidboards.
It's unfortunate to hear about everyone leaving from this group when you left for a while for personal reasons I'm guessing. If it's okay for me to be in more than one group then okay I'll be in your group.
Nice to meet you, you may call me Rowanuki or Rowan as those are my nicknames I use for what my friends call me. So, what should I be doing here in this group for now?

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
Aah, I see. Well I guess it's okay for a squid to be in more than one group right? I mean I'm not sure if that's allowed or not since I'm one of the recent newcomers here at squidboards.
It's unfortunate to hear about everyone leaving from this group when you left for a while for personal reasons I'm guessing. If it's okay for me to be in more than one group then okay I'll be in your group.
Nice to meet you, you may call me Rowanuki or Rowan as those are my nicknames I use for what my friends call me. So, what should I be doing here in this group for now?
i'm still trying to figure it out.I'm planning but in the mean time listen to this music

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Hi. Well I want to say I am level 32 and in B Rank and working very hard to move up. Thanks for the invite.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
NNID: ShinyGirafarig

I am kind of shy about playing in a squad. Always afraid I will bring someone down.

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
I don't care whether you are good or not.All i wish for is that your trying your best.No matter what you do or what you are you are the best you can be as long as you try you are the best and will always be the best aslong as you try.Thats what i look for in a squad.
NNID: ShinyGirafarig

I am kind of shy about playing in a squad. Always afraid I will bring someone down.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Okay. So I mainly play Splat Zones and Tower Control. I barely play Rainmaker. My Gear Set Up is :head_eye007: with :ability_specialcharge: and :ability_swimspeed::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:subs , my shirt is Shirt and Tie with :ability_specialsaver: main and :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain: subs and my shoes are :shoes_sht006: with :ability_specialsaver: :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:. My gear set up was inspired by my SHirt and Tie naturally leveling up with three of the same subs and getting my shoes to have the same three subs in about 3-5 rerolls. I then selected my head gear because I thought :ability_specialcharge:main will work well with two :ability_specialsaver: mains as I prefer to hold on to my special until the right moment and if I get splatted, I can quickly build it right back. Main Ink Saver and ink refills work so great together. I plan to reroll for triple :ability_inkrecovery: on my :head_eye007: when I get more snails.

For Splat Zones I use Custom Jet Squelcher. I strike with Kraken when I am in danger and need to escape, there is an opponent that is too risky to try to take out with regular weapon or I need a way to ink safely and get back control of the zone.

For Tower Control I use Slosher. I find I am good at predicting the best places to use Inkstrike, either when the opponents have the tower or when my team has the tower to aim it slightly in the front for some extra coverage as the tower is moving. Sometimes I aim right when the tower is about to win so the opponents can barely do anything. Sometimes I use Inkstrike for opponents in a hard to reach area such as where snipers love to camp or people shooting downwards at us especially in places like Moray Towers. Slosher is also great for me because I find myself in awkward angles in trying to take out opponents from the tower such as when I am right on its side and I am aiming upwards to hit them.

I have not thought of what should be used with Rainmaker yet. I did use Custom Jet Squelcher for it and got some Krakens out to take out opponents.

(if this is the wrong place I will copy and paste the above and continue the conversation over there)

Last edited:

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
Okay. So I mainly play Splat Zones and Tower Control. I barely play Rainmaker. My Gear Set Up is :head_eye007: with :ability_specialcharge: and :ability_swimspeed::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:subs , my shirt is Shirt and Tie with :ability_specialsaver: main and :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain: subs and my shoes are :shoes_sht006: with :ability_specialsaver: :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:. My gear set up was inspired by my SHirt and Tie naturally leveling up with three of the same subs and getting my shoes to have the same three subs in about 3-5 rerolls. I then selected my head gear because I thought :ability_specialcharge:main will work well with two :ability_specialsaver: mains as I prefer to hold on to my special until the right moment and if I get splatted, I can quickly build it right back. Main Ink Saver and ink refills work so great together. I plan to reroll for triple :ability_inkrecovery: on my :head_eye007: when I get more snails.

For Splat Zones I use Custom Jet Squelcher. I strike with Kraken when I am in danger and need to escape, there is an opponent that is too risky to try to take out with regular weapon or I need a way to ink safely and get back control of the zone.

For Tower Control I use Slosher. I find I am good at predicting the best places to use Inkstrike, either when the opponents have the tower or when my team has the tower to aim it slightly in the front for some extra coverage as the tower is moving. Sometimes I aim right when the tower is about to win so the opponents can barely do anything. Sometimes I use Inkstrike for opponents in a hard to reach area such as where snipers love to camp or people shooting downwards at us especially in places like Moray Towers. Slosher is also great for me because I find myself in awkward angles in trying to take out opponents from the tower such as when I am right on its side and I am aiming upwards to hit them.

I have not thought of what should be used with Rainmaker yet. I did use Custom Jet Squelcher for it and got some Krakens out to take out opponents.

(if this is the wrong place I will copy and paste the above and continue the conversation over there)
WOW!!! Love the way your so imformative.I really thing yo would be a great addition to my squad. Also avise you to take a look at the News/entertainment thread once in a while.I'm gnna start postng videos and news on those ALSO im gonna warn you that most entertainment videos have cursing in it so if you dont like cursing i advise you not to watch it.WELCOME TO THE SQUAD

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Thanks. So what is the average letter grade on this squad?

Do we need voice chat? My Wii U is connected to Wifi as my set up does not allow for easy wired right now. I feel chat will slow it down and I am sort of a screamer anyway and I do not like people to hear me sound like that. I get easily angered.

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
Thanks. So what is the average letter grade on this squad?

Do we need voice chat? My Wii U is connected to Wifi as my set up does not allow for easy wired right now. I feel chat will slow it down and I am sort of a screamer anyway and I do not like people to hear me sound like that. I get easily angered.
There is no voice chat required,but i dont i do advise members to be on squidbards while playing splatoon to discuss stradigies or make staments.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Okay do you want to invite more members? I know someone from another forum who is also here and who I will send a private message to to see if the person is interested in squadding. Also in the B ranks.

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
Okay do you want to invite more members? I know someone from another forum who is also here and who I will send a private message to to see if the person is interested in squadding. Also in the B ranks.
That would be wonderful if you do.Also,i put a video in the News/entertaiment section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom