• Frye

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Big Man

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tac

Inkster Jr.
I've been waiting for this one, Big Man all the way! In terms of who would be the best leader, I know he's generally pretty passive but he's probably the only one calm enough to be trusted in a position of leadership, Frye is too impulsive and Shiver seems a bit too on edge for me. Although the phrasing of the question is a bit strange as their dynamic doesn't really necessitate a leader, and I'm sure everyone is going to see this as a popularity contest anyways.

Kaynil

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0598-4137-8986
Although the phrasing of the question is a bit strange as their dynamic doesn't really necessitate a leader, and I'm sure everyone is going to see this as a popularity contest anyways.
100% right on that front, I believe. This is just to really get behind our favourite idol.

Cephalobro

Considering Big Man seems to be the most level-headed and calm of the three, my vote will go to him on this one.

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621
Team Shiver for me :) I absolutely adore her personality and design! I'd follow her off a cliff if need be!

Cephalobro

As I said on another thread, I cemented my vote for Big Man due to Shiver and Frye mistreating him. My next Splatfest-related SFM will depend on the results of this Splatfest.

9DB

Inkling Cadet
As I said on another thread, I cemented my vote for Big Man due to Shiver and Frye mistreating him. My next Splatfest-related SFM will depend on the results of this Splatfest.
Big Man just lets it happen to him. A good leader won't just sit there and do nothing.

Shiver is just kinda rude though. So Frye all da wae.

Forma

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Forma1
Switch Friend Code
SW-3994-7331-0318
2023-09-10 20-00-05.mp4_snapshot_01.19.910.png

What a wild ride! Congratulations, Team Shiver!

banyochan

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6259-3813-8693
The only acceptable thing happened. Still, it's quite weird to have a splatfest THIS important in the middle of the lifespan of Splatoon 3. I'm already awaiting info on Splatoon 4, considering the next gen Nintendo system is already confirmed.

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
does this meam Shiver will be in Side Order now? usually this type of Splatfest has some importance to it so i'm curious to see what they will do with this now that they have a winner.

Beltbuckle

Inkling
Premium
NNID
Beltbuckle
Switch Friend Code
SW-0125-3546-1233
Maybe they'll be bringing Shiver into the next part of the expansion pass (or maybe the next game?).

I'm speculating wildly with no basis for anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom