• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Server Ban?

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
Would D/C keep my rank tho. ;)
In a word...no, it wouldn't. You cant cheat the system like that...you will at the very least, lose a few points.

If some of your TEAM D/C's, that's a different story in itself. But if YOU do, then say goodbye to some of your rank points. Of course there might be a few minor exceptions to this, but I would think most cases will take points off.

luckyminer98

Inkling
NNID
luckyminer98
Switch Friend Code
SW-7092-1635-8518
I got banned for the first time today for 5 minuets, which is understandable because I'm in an area right now which doesn't have to best internet connections in the world, but, I doubt you would be banned for a day for randomly disconnecting, if its forced, you might have a longer ban

Turd

Inkling
NNID
yoshi_shioti
Switch Friend Code
SW-2964-4020-4043
There is actually no point in Rage quitting from the game unless you threw your switch hard or broke the screen in TV mode because you home run the switch dock and cracked the screen R.I.P.

Anyway back to the point I also get 5 min bans and I wonder if it's my internet, or is it just nintendo's faulty servers I have a 50 MBPS internet and it seems fine until the error shows up sometimes. This also somehow supported by the fact Nintendo's servers during Saturday we're a little faulty and disconnects me right away even if Everyone seems to be running perfectly, this happened in the splatfest. which could be another reason for nintendo's servers matching me with comrades and not earning point's

Also for one thing Rage quitting does not help it's a bad attitude, if you rage quit you can get banned for 1 hour or a day + You don't earn points for what you would have gotten, just like Playing turf wars if you lose you still get experience and Cash to spend even if you lost so theres no fault if you lose the game But of course winning earns more but losing will still net you some consolation.

EDIT: I also have my router right beside my T.V when playing local internet so I think it's just Nintendo servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom