Sheldon's Picks Volume 2 Announced

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
Splash wall and Bubbler, sweet sweet! Looking forward to use them in Splatfest :D

That Sploosh set reminds me of something... Oh yes, it's cousin the NeoSplash has burst instead of splatbombd.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
If I'm right did people just say

Nozzlenose- splash wall bubbler

Sploosh- splat bomb inkzooka

YEEESSSSSSS

Last edited:

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
That H-3 is now mega hype! There's a sentence I never thought I'd say! The lack of a meaningful H-3 buff in the patch is totally excused now that they've gone and given it the exact kit I've wanted and predicted since forever! The Sploosh's kit is also awesome, can't go wrong with Splatbombs + Inkzooka. Infact all of Volume 2's weapons so far are awesome, giving me great hopes for the Aerospray and the Heavy Splatling!

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
That H-3 is now mega hype! There's a sentence I never thought I'd say! The lack of a meaningful H-3 buff in the patch is totally excused now that they've gone and given it the exact kit I've wanted and predicted since forever! The Sploosh's kit is also awesome, can't go wrong with Splatbombs + Inkzooka. Infact all of Volume 2's weapons so far are awesome, giving me great hopes for the Aerospray and the Heavy Splatling!
You poor poor innocent little dolphin, you've fallen for Nintendo's trap. They have given you hope and now are ready to crush you with disappointment. The aerospray will probably have point sensor and bomb rush and the splatling ink mine and bomb rush.

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
O M G. first the blaster, then the H-3, Now the sploosh revoloosh has INKZOOKA! I am so excited! Now I cant wait to see what they do with the splatling!!!

Cuttlefish

...........Oops! I fell asleep!
NNID
tokkers
I'm a little late, but like someone said, just because the bento could be considered a good charger for beginners doesn't mean its ONLY for beginners. we can share our turf with the lil guys !

in any case, not only the splash wall, but the echolocator is a nice support to help keep an eye on your surroundings and know where to aim. you can only find it on the mk ii and the e-litre - one being one of (if not THE) hardest weapon in the game and the other having a fairly steep learning curve.

hell, I'm not bad at sniping, but I still really want the bento. its bound to be a strong charger even past the beginner stages, but we don't need to discredit its theoretical newbie friendliness just because we wanna play with it too.

(the kelp still sucks /s)

Cyan

Inkling Commander
As cool as the Sploosh looks, I'll probably ignore it as I have the Soda Slosher which has that set and plenty of range to boot. I may pick it up, but overall I'm doubtful of it. Between the Soda and the N-ZAP '83, I may be dropping the Sploosh entirely, a shame since I picked it up after Dude's video of the Sploosh, but with more range and a preference to the Slosher and N-ZAP, I feel the Sploosh has no place for me. Now on to the big update:

"OMG THAT H3 SET IS SO GOOD I THINK I'LL DIE OF SHOCK AND HAPPINESS!!!!"

Ahem. I have to agree with @Lonely_Dolphin on this, the set the H3 got is most likely the reason it wasn't buffed like we hoped, but this set is so good it essentially makes up for it. I finally have a reason and way to get into the H3, after struggling with landing all shots when playing the vanilla and D. A little disappointed that it didn't get Bursts, but the Splash Wall gives breathing room to land the extra shots needed. A great wacky and unique set, and one that could stand up to the .96 Deco in the hands of the right people. Still hoping to see a sprinkler or disruptor in either the Heavy or Aeromeme though, those subs need love too.

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
I would have minded literally any other weapon getting yet another bubbler, but I'm super happy for the H3 and I seriously hope this will drastically increase its usage rate. I never even had the chance to find out if it's good or not simply because way too many people lack the motiviation to actually use it in the first place. It may be a heavily underestimated weapon.

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
The "Sploosh7" hasn't gotten a reveal for the kit yet, but I love how fresh that little digital thing looks!

http://splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/145479483471/the-sploosh-o-matic-7-retains-the-stats-of-the

And the Cherry Nozzlenose has Splash Wall and Bubbler!
http://splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/145479475443/check-out-the-super-sweet-cherry-h-3-nozzlenose

Don't know how to do a splash wall.... -_-'

splat bombs+inkzooka..............on a sploosh.............
WHAAAAAAAA???????????????!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
Edit: whoops!, Double post. I thought someone replied already sorry about that.

Cyan

Inkling Commander
I would have minded literally any other weapon getting yet another bubbler, but I'm super happy for the H3 and I seriously hope this will drastically increase its usage rate. I never even had the chance to find out if it's good or not simply because way too many people lack the motiviation to actually use it in the first place. It may be a heavily underestimated weapon.
Funny you say "yet another Bubbler", there's only 8 sets in the game with Bubbler on, making it the least used special in the game (unless you treat all Bomb Rushes individually, in which case it's Seekers and Bomb Rush as the rarest). As for the H3, it pains me to tell you that it's only good on paper, with the promise of splatting in 3 shots from your round of fire (which of course is 3 shots). However, there's a lot of endlag after shots, and more often than not you only land 2 shots with it, making it very hard to get splats. It has potential, but is very difficult to learn and many don't want to put that much effort into playing well with it (except for those like @Shun_one :P). Either way, this H3 has so much potential, as I mentioned earlier I wanted to see Burst Bombs/Bubbler to make splats more consistent, but the Splash Wall is great for stalling for time to land the final hits and the Bubbler is great for its range. All in all this weapon is definitely a force to be reckoned with, and I will look forward to learning the H3 at last (way too difficult with the current sets). I feel invincible specials should only be on weapons with big weaknesses like the H3, as it counteracts that without suddenly making the weapon seem OP.

Cuttlefish

...........Oops! I fell asleep!
NNID
tokkers
I bet you'll all hate me for this, but I want a Bubbler with the Aerospray. And maybe Burst Bombs. That's all.
what is wrong with you?!

i kid. i actually would appreciate an aerospray with SOMETHING to make up for lost range. a bubbler would probably complement it, as you have to get up close and personal to really take out opponents. the aerospray was outclassed long ago, i really wouldn't be mad to see it come back <:3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom