• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

mm201

Senior Squid
NNID
kaizo201
Save scumming from Spyke has worked for me. The ? slots are decided when you buy the item from him, so save before buying it.
(If you don't want the item to disappear at midnight, you'll want to save before talking to him at all.)

Kaze

Pro Squid
You might be right.I've never tried rolling a pure/shiny from scratch, and straight out of the shop.

Is there any chance the item you were trying to roll was biased towards bomb range up? (does any brand have that?)

That's a bummer if you're right. I was also hoping to roll the new noise canceling headphones as :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:. I have a friend who rolled the first slot :ability_quickrespawn: as well.

Dag. :-/
there is no brand that favors bomb range up, but like I said I could be wrong and just be unlucky

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
Currently have pilot goggles with BRU main and two BRU subs. The last slot I haven't rolled but I already bought the gear and can't scum it, so if loads of people could order this from me so we could perfect it, that would be noice.

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
Does anyone have a pure swim white line tee? :clothes_tes024::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

Or any other pure swim shirt?

If you want to order it today I will be on from now to around 12 PM CST.
Otherwise my schedule
Mon - Tues: I'm Free because I'm off but I don't always check this site so I need to know in advance when to get on.
Wed - Sun: I am available from 8 AM - 12 PM CST. Same as above though. It might say I'm online on the site but I could just have the tab open for hours.

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
Awesome @Chocolil, I'm looking for that hat and shirt!

I work Monday thru Friday from 6am-3pm cst, but then I'm on from shortly after 3pm for a good 3-4 hours, and most of the weekend as well. I also can't order until I roll my next item in the queue, so it could be tomorrow or 6 months from now (considering my luck these past 2 weeks)

I'll try and reach you as soon as I can order. Thank you sir! Much appreciated.

If you want to order it today I will be on from now to around 12 PM CST.
Otherwise my schedule
Mon - Tues: I'm Free because I'm off but I don't always check this site so I need to know in advance when to get on.
Wed - Sun: I am available from 8 AM - 12 PM CST. Same as above though. It might say I'm online on the site but I could just have the tab open for hours.

xInsomniax

Inkling
NNID
xInsomniax
Does anyone have Pure or Semi Pure Tentacles Helmet? I have Semi Pure Squid Girl Tunic (First two subs are Damage Up).

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
@Chocolil are you available? Sorry for the short notice, but I'm able to place an order now. Would you have time to play quick so I could grab the lightweight cap and white line tee?

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE

Well that is crazy. Going for Special Saver though.

And yeah sorry. I've been online but like I said I don't always check squidboards so knowing in advance when someone wants to order helps. I can't do it today. If you can do it tomorrow shoot me a PM so I'll know in advance. I'll check tomorrow after work.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose

Well that is crazy. Going for Special Saver though.

And yeah sorry. I've been online but like I said I don't always check squidboards so knowing in advance when someone wants to order helps. I can't do it today. If you can do it tomorrow shoot me a PM so I'll know in advance. I'll check tomorrow after work.
How even?
>..>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom