• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

neospike

Inkster Jr.
NNID
neospike
Hi everyone !
Anyone looking for a pure Special Charge Up here is my contribution! add me on fb for a constant comunication

IGN: axChiquiprestas
NNID: [ax]danx
Gear: *Pure*
Baseball Jersey :clothes_shirt008:
(Main) :ability_specialcharge:
(Subs) :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
I need this. I'll send you a Friend Request in a couple of hours!

Last edited:

polysaw

Inkster Jr.
NNID
laffysapphy
I have :head_cap009: with :ability_quickrespawn: | :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn: and my nnid is laffysapphy.

I'm looking for anything with :ability_coldblooded: | :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Spyke must hate me now, I haven't gotten anything in weeks. =/
Currently keeping :head_eye005: :ability_damage: | :ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange: on order, so that's why I haven't asked for trades in a while.

Joel

Inkling
NNID
Joel.177

This is my set :p my hoodie only took 1 reroll, lol. There's nothing special about the shoes, still working on that

Last edited:

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Well I got this :head_rvl000: :ability_bombrange: | :ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange: though yeah it's non-tradeable, but that just means I'll go for :ability_bombrange: | :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage: on :head_eye002: instead.

dukevin

Senior Squid
NNID
dukevin
what the heck you guys... it's 0.03% (1 in 4,425) to get a pure. How do you guys "work on getting pures" from scratch

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom