• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
I can try to do this for you.
Cool. We still need to hook up so you can get those other two pieces. Today is the last day of the semester, so I'll be able to pay attention to my surroundings now :P

Lets do a quick private sometime tonight?

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Cool. We still need to hook up so you can get those other two pieces. Today is the last day of the semester, so I'll be able to pay attention to my surroundings now :p

Mind if I tag along? I've yet to get the headphones, but I'd like to try for the noise cancellors when I do get them. . . in a year

neospike

Inkster Jr.
NNID
neospike
Cool. We still need to hook up so you can get those other two pieces. Today is the last day of the semester, so I'll be able to pay attention to my surroundings now :p

Sounds good. I'm usually on in the afternoons EST.

Ayykari

Senior Squid
I have some Shiny gear. I'll post what I know off of the top of my head, then edit this post when I can check.

:head_ncp000::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:clothes_tly007::ability_damage::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:clothes_tes003::ability_coldblooded::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
Forge Green Tee (No Image) :ability_specialsaver::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange:

NNID
delongchamp20xx
Hi, I'm new here.

I'm wondering if anyone has and all swim speed up white line tee.
:clothes_tes024: :ability_swimspeed:|:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

I don't have many pure gear in exchange, but I do have those:
:head_hbd002: :ability_damage:|:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
Carnivore Tee :ability_defenseup:|:ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:

Otherwise, I do have a White Line Tee that could be purified with a bit of help.
:clothes_tes024::ability_swimspeed:|:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_specialcharge:

Thank you for your help.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose

Well, it's not pure like I wanted it to be, but now if I can just get my shoes to be :ability_runspeed: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain: I'll be EXTREMELY happy since it will make it so much easier knowing I couldn't get a pure yet still have the same loadout I wanted initially..

WOO! It's finally over!
screw you spike

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
Mind if I tag along? I've yet to get the headphones, but I'd like to try for the noise cancellors when I do get them. . . in a year
Sure. I'll set up a private around 7pm est tonight. You can just re-order the studio headphones and the noise cancellers as well. We can do a few matches back to back so you can get them both. Let me know if I have anything else you're interested in while we're at it. (neospike will possibly be joining as well, so if I'm wearing dmg up gear, I'll swap the head gear out after)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom