"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Got some shiny :shoes_slo006: running :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:

Completely by accident, but I'm most certainly keeping it if anyone wants them feel free to let me know. Still got :head_hdp000: :ability_inksavermain: + :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed: if anyone is interested.

EDIT: Holy crap! Christmas Miracles. Just got :clothes_tly008: :ability_specialsaver: + :ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange:

EDIT 2:OKAY SOMETHING IS GOING ON HERE!
:head_eye007: :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:

If I get another shiny, I'm gonna freak lol.

Last edited:

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
Would it be worth it trying to use 9 snails to get my :shoes_lts001:s to have :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed: instead of :ability_runspeed::ability_damage::ability_runspeed:? I really want that roll, but I don't know if 9 snails are worth the risk...would anyone be willing to purify these for me?

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Would it be worth it trying to use 9 snails to get my :shoes_lts001:s to have :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed: instead of :ability_runspeed::ability_damage::ability_runspeed:? I really want that roll, but I don't know if 9 snails are worth the risk...would anyone be willing to purify these for me?
Do you not save scum? Lol, I think most of us here do. But I can work on them if you'd like and PM you when I get them. Personally I wouldn't use the 9 Snails, but that's just me. I usually limit myself to 5 rolls per set of gear before I save scum it.

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
Do you not save scum? Lol, I think most of us here do. But I can work on them if you'd like and PM you when I get them. Personally I wouldn't use the 9 Snails, but that's just me. I usually limit myself to 5 rolls per set of gear before I save scum it.
No I don't save scum, nor do I know how to.

Leanny

Senior Squid
NNID
Leanny
Sure, I'm awake now, so I can give it to you xD. Just add me: NNID: Leanny

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
I have them if you want to order from me.

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
After waiting a month for two subs, I finally rolled a pure white line tee (thanks again Chocolil, my rainmaker build is nearly complete!)

I figured since all of this stuff no longer fits in my signature (I think, anyway), I'd list what I have to offer. Also, I see there's gear missing from the smilies list. Does anyone know who compiled the current list, or who would be willing to update it? I specifically don't see the icy down boots, the school jersey, or either of the satin jackets.

Looking for:
Octarian Jacket :ability_haunt::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
Squid Satin Jacket or Camo Hoodie:ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:

I can offer:
:head_hdp000::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
:clothes_shirt004::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
:clothes_tes011::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:
:head_hbd002: :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:clothes_tly007: :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:head_cap001: :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:clothes_tes024: :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
School Jersey :ability_ninjasquid::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
Icy Down Boots:ability_stealthjump::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:shoes_sht007::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_inksavermain:
:head_vis000: :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:head_hdp002: :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_runspeed:

Last edited:

seakingtheonixpected

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kathrynmc92
Just got
:head_eye005: :ability_damage: : :ability_swimspeed: :ability_swimspeed: :ability_swimspeed:

Which is great because :ability_specialduration: isn't really great on Chargers (with the exception of the Custom E-Liter or the Squiffers, which I don't use very often). :ability_swimspeed: is really good on the Bamboozler though since you have to zip around a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom