"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

Lord Lago

Inkling
NNID
Najdorf
Switch Friend Code
SW-6849-6664-1969
I'm looking for a pair of :head_eye002: with a combination of; :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain: or :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:, but I'd be willing to take a mix of :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inkrecovery:, :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inksavermain:, :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksaversub: if anyone has.

EDIT: Actually with :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed: would work even better if anyone has that even.

Last edited:

seakingtheonixpected

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kathrynmc92
so i got my first shiny and i was wondering if i should keep it? :clothes_tel006::ability_swimspeed::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange:
Anything with Bomb Range-Up triples is super rare since no brand has that ability as it's natural.

I wish I could get that from you, it would go really well with my :head_amb000: :ability_swimspeed: : :ability_bombrange: :ability_bombrange: :ability_bombrange: and :shoes_slp000: :ability_bombrange: : :ability_swimspeed: :ability_swimspeed: :ability_swimspeed:

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
If anyone can help, I'm looking for the following:

Octarian Jacket or:clothes_tes016::ability_haunt::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn: |:clothes_tes008::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:

See my sig below for what I can offer in trade, but I can also give these to anyone with out a trade. Thanks!

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
Recently got a Shiny Squidvader (Special Charge Up) w/ 3 Quick Respawn subs. Not that impressive, but it happened...

mm201

Senior Squid
NNID
kaizo201
I suffered a Splatoon-related injury (arm cramps) in pursuit of this shiny. Being 3 stars didn't help much either; it took about 40 ranked matches before the third slot came in. I snagged this one from a random Miiverse citizen who only had the first two slots.

Oh wow, that's a really good one. Not too often do you score gear that negates the downside of an ability. May look into snagging this from you if you don't mind.
I'll keep a lookout and try to wear the shirt if I see you. I'm on around 7pm to midnight Eastern. I'm a bit tuckered out so I may not play much tonight.

Kyreshirem

Full Squid
NNID
Drone49
Octarian Jacket or:clothes_tes016::ability_haunt::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
I actually have an :clothes_tes016:= :ability_haunt:+ :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_inksaversub:. Maybe you can order that shirt off me and the final slot will be that quick respawn?
I would love that ninja squid and those 3 swim speeds.
I'm also looking for :shoes_sht001:= :ability_inksavermain: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
Pearl Tee = :ability_inksaversub: + :ability_unknown: (in general, I don't have the shirt yet)

Last edited:

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
I suffered a Splatoon-related injury (arm cramps) in pursuit of this shiny. Being 3 stars didn't help much either; it took about 40 ranked matches before the third slot came in. I snagged this one from a random Miiverse citizen who only had the first two slots.

I'll keep a lookout and try to wear the shirt if I see you. I'm on around 7pm to midnight Eastern. I'm a bit tuckered out so I may not play much tonight.
Lol, yea, sorry, I've been on and off lately. I'm getting ready to move here in a little while so I'm in and out of the house quite frequently. When we do get the chance think I can snag those boots as well?
I'm currently in Europe right now, so I think it'd be best and easiest to do this on the weekend. Just message me this weekend and I'll be sure to get on whenever you message me.

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
Very nice shiny. I have a question though. How do you get the extra options on your emoticons tab? Strapping Reds for example. None of the latest gear is on here.
I made the image myself and just uploaded it to imgur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom