Semi-Pro Squid
Trying to get the common... got this.

Re-rolled this.

Last edited:

Randy

Full Squid
NNID
rebelrod
Does anybody have those Cyan Trainer shoes with all sub abilities with strength as well? If you do can I please add you NNID and play a quick game with you and order them? I really want those but haven't found a random online with them yet.

lJunketsul

Inkling
NNID
GeraltDeRivia77
Hello everyone,i can offer this: ( I accept parts with 2 first adds,example::ability_runspeed:+:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_unknown:)

Head Gear:
:head_cap009::ability_quickrespawn:+:ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:/:head_vis000::ability_runspeed:+:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:/:head_eye005::ability_damage:+:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

Shoes:
:shoes_shi006::ability_runspeed:+:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:/:shoes_shi001::ability_specialcharge:+:ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:

I search this One Star Or Two:

:ability_ninjasquid:+:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

:ability_tenacity:+:ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:

:head_hdp000:+:ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:

Head or Cloth with::ability_specialcharge:+:ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:

Any part with::ability_swimspeed:+:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

Cloth with::ability_runspeed:+:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed: ( Yes i wanna run like a Sonic lol ,:clothes_shirt004::clothes_tes001::clothes_tes019:)

Any part with: :ability_bombrange:+:ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange:

:wst_roller_heavy00:/:wst_shot_first00:/:wst_charge_normalscp01:/:wst_shot_precision00:/:wst_shot_triplequick01:/:wst_shot_short00:/:wst_roller_heavy01:

NNID
delongchamp20xx
Just an update on my pure gear:

Hats:
:head_hbd002::ability_damage:|:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:head_cap006::ability_swimspeed:|:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

Clothes:
:clothes_tes024::ability_swimspeed:|:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
(Carnivore Tee):ability_defenseup:|:ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:

Shoes:
:shoes_sht004::ability_damage:|:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
(Roasted Brogues):ability_defenseup:|:ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:

Let me know if you need any of it.

Last edited:

Randy

Full Squid
NNID
rebelrod
Can I possibly order this from you?
:head_hbd002::ability_damage:|:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
I'm currently trying to get a hate with all defense, if you want or need that I can let you order it whenever I get it.

Randy

Full Squid
NNID
rebelrod
Oh and by the way, if you only get one slot with a spyke order, instead of waiting till the next day. You can skip over a day in settings and make it the next day.

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
Oh and by the way, if you only get one slot with a spyke order, instead of waiting till the next day. You can skip over a day in settings and make it the next day.
That doesn't work in splatoon. The spyke orders are server side, and only change every 24 hours.

Randy

Full Squid
NNID
rebelrod
Ahhh ok, sorry didn't mean date/time in settings. But I changed the time zones, and it did change my order that I had lined up for the next day.

Randy

Full Squid
NNID
rebelrod
I can confirm this date change does work! But you will have to change the time zone on your wii U. But you can only go forward 1 day. So basically what I did was play random matches online till I found a piece of gear I wanted, then order it. Then exit the game, change time zones to where it would be the next day. Then when I start the game spyke will have the order ready, if he had 0 or 1 sub unlocked only, I exit the game, change time zone back to my time. Play matches again till I find a piece I want and repeat the process. I did end up ordering a piece with 2 subs unlocked so trying to make it pure right now. This method is basically only if you don't want to wait 24 hours to re-check with spyke, but I can confirm it does work!

Randy

Full Squid
NNID
rebelrod
Oh yeah, and just like before. Before you go talk to spyke about your order, save it just in case you do get at least 2 subs unlocked. So you can always re-load your backup just in cause your third sub isn't what you want.

gourmetset

Inkster Jr.
NNID
gourmetset
Oh yeah, and just like before. Before you go talk to spyke about your order, save it just in case you do get at least 2 subs unlocked. So you can always re-load your backup just in cause your third sub isn't what you want.
Did you change your timezone only twice?

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
I didn't see it anywhere, but does anyone happen to have:
:clothes_vest002: :ability_coldblooded: + :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:
I'm rolling for it, but after a week, I've gotten doubles, but ya know luck lol. Figured I'd ask here just in case I can just go about ordering it.

Randy

Full Squid
NNID
rebelrod
Did you change your timezone only twice?
I had to change it about 4 times, back to mine then forward again...until I found a piece that had at least 2 subs unlocked. But it only takes about 45 seconds to change the time zone, so I don't mind. Also I think if you keep re-ordering the same item from the same person in the plaza, it won't change the outcome when you order it over and over. So what I did was kept playing random ranked matches. Until I found a piece I wanted, then ordered it and changed the time zone forward a day. It had two subs unlocked so I just unlocked the third on my own. Just remember whenever you do order something, you order it in your time zone, you don't want to order it when your a day ahead cause then if you go back a day he won't have it ready.

gourmetset

Inkster Jr.
NNID
gourmetset
I had to change it about 4 times, back to mine then forward again...until I found a piece that had at least 2 subs unlocked. But it only takes about 45 seconds to change the time zone, so I don't mind. Also I think if you keep re-ordering the same item from the same person in the plaza, it won't change the outcome when you order it over and over. So what I did was kept playing random ranked matches. Until I found a piece I wanted, then ordered it and changed the time zone forward a day. It had two subs unlocked so I just unlocked the third on my own. Just remember whenever you do order something, you order it in your time zone, you don't want to order it when your a day ahead cause then if you go back a day he won't have it ready.
Do you have to copy your saved file to your system memory every time?

Randy

Full Squid
NNID
rebelrod
Do you have to copy your saved file to your system memory every time?
Up to you, just like doing a regular day to day scum save. You should save it before talking to spyke, because if you talk to him before saving it, and you actually do get two subs unlocked, you'll only have one shot at manipulating the third slot. So when you do unlock that thrid slot and it's not what you want, you can re-load the backup save you did and re-buy that item from spyke. The third slot is already determined once you buy it from him, that's why you want to save before talking to him.

gourmetset

Inkster Jr.
NNID
gourmetset
Up to you, just like doing a regular day to day scum save. You should save it before talking to spyke, because if you talk to him before saving it, and you actually do get two subs unlocked, you'll only have one shot at manipulating the third slot. So when you do unlock that thrid slot and it's not what you want, you can re-load the backup save you did and re-buy that item from spyke. The third slot is already determined once you buy it from him, that's why you want to save before talking to him.
Okay thanks, I'll try it out

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
Just want to confirm that changing the time zone does work for making Spyke order progress a day.

Had one slot unlocked
Reloaded my save because I wanted to try that item again
Changed time zone
Had no slots unlocked when I checked Spyke

Great find @Randy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom