"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

NNID
delongchamp20xx
Wait, then if the number of slots changes, that means I could back up everyday before checking Spyke and hope for a different number of slots on those nice rare clothes that I almost never see around until he has two slots on them?

mm201

Senior Squid
NNID
kaizo201
No. There's a random number stream which is specific to each piece of second-hand gear you find. It gets locked in as soon as that Inkling appears in your plaza--maybe sooner. When midnight strikes, the game advances over to the next entry in the stream.

NNID
delongchamp20xx
When I say hope for a different number of slot, I mean in the following days of course. That would match Chocolil's observation.

mm201

Senior Squid
NNID
kaizo201
If that's what you mean, then yes. This is what we've been doing all along.

Breademic

Senior Squid
NNID
Breademic
So, I ordered someone's Anchor Sweat that had 3 DMG Ups and then forwarded Time Zones.
Sadly Spyke only offered one DMG Up sub and one empty.
So I bought it, added another slot and then went to unlock the rest of the slots, cuz why not?
And I happened to unlock the two other DMG Ups.

Is this a coincidence or was I actually given the gear I ordered but just had to unlock the abilities?

Last edited:

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
So, I ordered someone's Anchor Sweat that had 3 DMG Ups and then forwarded Time Zones.
Sadly Spyke only offered one DMG Up sub and one empty.
So I bought it, added another slot and then went to unlock the rest of the slots, cuz why not?
And I happened to unlock the two other DMG Ups.

Is this a coincidence or was I actually given the gear I order but just had to unlock the abilities?
Completely a coincidence lol. Luck just played out in your favor.

Beakonizer

Inkling
NNID
Ereminx
Last night I blew 40 snails and 2.6 million rolling the rainy day tee. I managed to get:

:clothes_tes008::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_specialsaver:

Anyone want to purify that puppy and let me order it back?

Thanks.
:head_hdp002::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn: | :clothes_first::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn: could I try to get these from you? I don't have any shinies or pures, but I have: :clothes_jkt003::ability_damage:+:ability_damage::ability_damage:, :head_eye005::ability_damage:+:ability_damage::ability_damage:and :head_hbd002::ability_damage:+:ability_damage::ability_damage:, and a few triples.

Last edited:

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Hi does anyone have stealth jump with quick super jump subs preferablly not the crazy arrows? :0

Cactus

Semi-Pro Squid
My last Splatfest tee got this:

:clothes_hap000: :ability_specialsaver: :ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
the one before that got
:clothes_hap000: :ability_specialsaver: :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

I wish I could've kept the first one. ;-;

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
Can anyone help me find any of the following as pure:

Aloha Shirt (Recovery)
Blue Peaks Tee (Sub Saver)
White Headband (Recovery)
Cream Basics (Special Saver)
Hunter HiTops (Recovery)
Orange LoTops (Swim)
Purple Sea Slugs (Run)

Last edited:

Randy

Full Squid
NNID
rebelrod
Does anybody have an item with pure special charge up on it? I'm trying something out and want to see if it works when I order it. I just started grinding for pure gear recently so I can only offer three items at the moment. I have.

A hat with pure Defense
A hat with Pure Swim speed
Shoes with Pure strength

Randy

Full Squid
NNID
rebelrod
Does anybody have an item with pure special charge up on it? I'm trying something out and want to see if it works when I order it. I just started grinding for pure gear recently so I can only offer three items at the moment. I have.

A hat with pure Defense
A hat with Pure Swim speed
Shoes with Pure strength
ok cool! You mind if I order that from you really quick? I'm trying something out right now with another item, but I'll be done in a few minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom