• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Awesome stuff thanks guys, although it seems I'd have to erase all current orders and order a different gear each, not try again over and over on the same one if I'm understanding correctly.

Randy

Full Squid
NNID
rebelrod
Hey sorry haven't been on this site lately, this is a simple guide on how the time zone thing works. @Lonely_Dolphin

1. Go to edit mii --> edit personal information --> change timezone to Midway Island (at the very top)

2. Load up Splatoon. Cancel all open orders, buy whatever Spyke has waiting for you.

3. Order something new from someone in your lobby.

4. Go to edit mii --> edit personal information --> change timezone to Guam (or something near the bottom)

5. Pickup order

6. Repeat as much as you want

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
@Randy your bubble rain boots are crazy... their brand has a halved chance of dmg up! You must have spent so much time getting that!!

Randy

Full Squid
NNID
rebelrod
@Anaru funny thing is, when I ordered them they were 2/3 with damage up already. I was ready to spend hours and hours on getting that third slot on damage. Got it on my 5th try. I was pretty amazed. Although other items that I thought I would get pretty fast, took hours. Just random luck I guess.

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
like i said i am trying this and it only works once for me, keeps saying come back tomorrow when I keep changing the zone after buying the first item.

is it like required for you only have 0 items> order 1 > timezone change> get item> set back> see no item order, order item> timezone change? I been trying it for a while and for some reason it is not working
What is your default time zone? And what is the highest time zone you can switch to?

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
@Randy I might want to order those from you sometimes, my other 2 shoes are already triples and that was just wasted time and snails for them then if I chose to replace them with a pure. Also, the bubble rain boots have my least favorite 30% sub. After the update where they add more gear, I'll decide if I want to order them.

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
here is what I have (quite a few new stuff and a pure):
Squash headband (damage up main), 3 damage up sub
Cycle king cap, (defense main) 2 ink refill ( no 3rd ability)
retro specs (quick respawn) with first 2 quick respawn
noise cancelers (quick respawn) first 2 quick respawn
white headband (ink refill) first 2 damage up
bobble hat (quick super jump) all 3 ink saver main
squid satin jacket (quick respawn) all 3special saver
Ivory peaks tee (haunt) 3 defense up
Baby-Jelly shirt (defense main) 2 ink main saver ( no 3rd ability)
cyan trainers (damage up) first 2 damage up
black trainers (quick respawn) first 2 quick respawn
Pro trail boots (bomb sniffer) 3 defense up
Squid-stich slip-ons (defense up main) 2 special charge up ( no 3rd ability)

My "main" account (or least the first one I used to play splatoon with)
Squid girl hat (opening gambit) 2 run speed up
babboo hat, ink main saver, 3 defense up
squid stitch cap, opening gambit, 2 main ink saver
squidvader cap, special charge up, 2 quick respawn, no 3rd ability (nice so you do not risk spyke getting all 3 when the 3rd isn't wanted XD)
Studio headphones (main ink saver) 2 main inksaver
Fake contacts (special charge up) 3 ink refill
Gas mask tenacity, 3 special duration up
white headband, ink recovery up, 2 ink recovery up
Five-panel cap, comeback, 2 special saver
shrimp-pink polo, ninja squid, 2 main ink saver
Black anchor tee, recon, 2 special duration up, no 3rd ability
oyster clogs, run speed up, 3 swim speed up
stripping whites, ink saver sub, 3 main ink saver
blue moto boots, ink resist, 3 running speed
soccer cleats, bomb sniffer, 2 special saver
orange arrows, ink main saver, 2 special charge up
crazy arrows, stealth jump, 3 special charge up

Looking for:
defense up hat with 3 defense subs
defense OR damage up hat (with the reverse being the 3 subs, so defense main, 3 damage up)
@Randy i like the bubble rain boots too, because i know a friend that like them as well

Last edited:

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
is takoroka mesh with 3 special charge up anything special? like i want a defense hat with 3 defense up and not sure if i should keep or not.

Kyreshirem

Full Squid
NNID
Drone49
I hope I'm doing well sharing these shiny/pure gear these lucky people have. I'm dealing with the death of my mom back on the 29, and it's real hard for me. :(
Latest shiny gear that I have and one of them is thanks to @Chocolil and I copy/pasted one of the gear that isn't in any of the clothing emoji's or emoticons (or whatever they're called!) I guess it needs to be updated.
:head_hbd002: = :ability_damage: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Soccer Headband = :ability_tenacity: + :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
= :ability_damage: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
just wondering if anybody has a pure Forge Inkling Parka. ( :ability_runspeed:/:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:).
Trying to get one for a broken N-ZAP setup: many thanks in advance.

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
Does anybody have :head_hdp002: with at least two :ability_quickrespawn: subs? I need it within the next six hours. I can offer the following for anybody wanting to trade.

Sorry if this isn't the right place to be asking.

:head_hbd002::ability_damage:/:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:head_first::ability_inkrecovery:/:ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
:head_eye000::ability_quickrespawn:/:ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_unknown:
:head_ncp003::ability_tenacity:/:ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:
:clothes_shirt003::ability_inkrecovery:/:ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
:clothes_swt006::ability_coldblooded:/:ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:clothes_tes011::ability_defenseup:/:ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_unknown:
:clothes_shirt010::ability_haunt:/:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_unknown:
:shoes_sdl001::ability_quickrespawn:/:ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange:
noise cancelers? I just made a pair today can you get on right now?

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
you have 2 on glasses? i wanted pure that so ya do that
truning game on now

420Seaweed

Inkling
NNID
nagayki
These are the current offbrand triples I have at the moment LOL.
:head_vis000::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
:clothes_swt006::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:clothes_vest002::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
:head_cap001::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

Looking for: Pure Defense Up, Pure Damage Up (Esp Squash Headband!) & Quick Respawn Stealth Jump or Pure.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom