"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

Poxnixles

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Vitiel
@Njok Confirmed, everytime I bought it from spyke it had a different ability once I unlocked it.

I know those webs but dony know how to upload it from my wiiu

@Frog Im on my way!!! Edit: I dont see you, guess it was too late xD damn Id love those boots. I'm wearing my shiny retro gamer jersey, but I thibk you like it better with quick superjump
So you backup the save then buy the gear from Spyke, and if the sub you unlock isn't satisfactory you try again? Or buy gear from Spyke and backup before unlocking?

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Welp, my sadness from losing Splatfest for the fourth time was quickly wiped away thanks to rolling a pure Camo Zip Hoodie, and it only took 4 snails!

I've needed this to finally complete my Quick Comeback build! Considering it requires a specific Shiny and a Pure, I got ultra super mega freaking lucky! This must be the games way of making up for my Splatfest losses! ^_^

Njok

Bouncer
So you backup the save then buy the gear from Spyke, and if the sub you unlock isn't satisfactory you try again? Or buy gear from Spyke and backup before unlocking?
Yes you make the backup before buying it. The sub becomes set after you buy it.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin

Alrighty I got the first two subs the same! Now I would like your all's help getting the third to also be Swim Speed thus creating a very useful shiny! We'll use the method talked about earlier, so lemme know if you're interested in helping and send me a request if we aren't already friends! I should be on later today, though I can't give an exact time yet, cause who knows how long I'll sleep for!

Anyone who wants this, just add me and play me anytime I'm online. I'll accept all friend requests.
You always seem to leave the lobby right before I join it. :L

D

Deleted Member

I'd really like that pure Part-Time Pirate with all Damage Ups. Can we add?

NNID: GeneraLight

Sharpzz

Full Squid
Welp, my sadness from losing Splatfest for the fourth time was quickly wiped away thanks to rolling a pure Camo Zip Hoodie, and it only took 4 snails!

I've needed this to finally complete my Quick Comeback build! Considering it requires a specific Shiny and a Pure, I got ultra super mega freaking lucky! This must be the games way of making up for my Splatfest losses! ^_^
I..I.. don't understand.. is Spyke just mean to me?

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
I..I.. don't understand.. is Spyke just mean to me?
Naw he's mean to everyone, has certainly given me hundreds of garbage rolls... although he was very nice to me once again by giving me these Lo-Tops I ordered off a Japanese guy with it's first two subs intact, thus I was able to turn it into a Shiny!

D

Deleted Member

Looking for any pure Damage Up gear or Strapping Reds with at least x2 Ink Saver Mains.

1ptone

Inkling
NNID
1ptone
Ummm want! Can we do some matches?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom