"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

dukevin

Senior Squid
NNID
dukevin
Sure thing! Can you help me make the aforementioned Shiny School Jersey? Also, welcome to the site!
School Jersey is the red damage up one right? I have an almost pure one (3rd slot is run speed) but you can shoot for the 2 slots from spyke. You should play more when I'm on haha. Whenever I see you online, you're on the web browser :P

Njok

Bouncer
No that's the Varsity Jacket, he's talking about the Ninja Squid he has with 2 swim speed subs.

@Lonely_Dolphin i'll help as well if you want. That's actually the single piece of gear that i don't own yet (aside from the level 45 and 50 pieces). I can order it from you when we play for the PTP (2x rainmaker on blackbelly should be done in no time)

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
School Jersey is the red damage up one right? I have an almost pure one (3rd slot is run speed) but you can shoot for the 2 slots from spyke. You should play more when I'm on haha. Whenever I see you online, you're on the web browser :p
I posted a picture of it up top, and while I don't really need a Pure Varsity Jacket, if you want it I'd be happy to help you get it. As for being on the web browser, idk, probably just taking a break from excessive save scumming hehe.

No that's the Varsity Jacket, he's talking about the Ninja Squid he has with 2 swim speed subs.

@Lonely_Dolphin i'll help as well if you want. That's actually the single piece of gear that i don't own yet (aside from the level 45 and 50 pieces). I can order it from you when we play for the PTP (2x rainmaker on blackbelly should be done in no time)
Awesomes, just lemme know when you can do it! Also I usually just do Turf War for gear exchanging, but Private battle should work too.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
@Chocolil, Damn nice collection! I'd be interested in this:

:shoes_bot001::ability_bombrange:|:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

And I have these:

:ability_quickrespawn:|:ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:ability_comeback:|:ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:ability_damage:|:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

I also have :ability_bombrange:|:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage: but it's not shiny since Squidforce is the brand. I believe it's called the Squidmark Sweat and it's yellow. I'll throw ya a friend request so lemme know which ones you want first and when you'll be online!

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
@Lonely_Dolphin
:ability_quickrespawn:|:ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn: please.
If shoe or hat :ability_damage:|:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage: would also be nice.

Online now in Private Match of Rainmaker. You grab it and score please.
0000 is the code.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
@Lonely_Dolphin
:ability_quickrespawn:|:ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn: please.
If shoe or hat :ability_damage:|:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage: would also be nice.

Online now in Private Match of Rainmaker. You grab it and score please.
0000 is the code.
Nope it's the Part Time Pirate sorry. Also my orders are full but you can still get my stuff so I'll be there in a sec!

Kaze

Pro Squid
So wait are most people here save scumming? Anyway i found this neat little calculator that simulates Spike's reroll system: http://ika.akaihako.com/unislot_en
well some people do, but you can do it legit. just order a gear piece with :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_unknown: (subs) or :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_quickrespawn: (subs) and order it from them, if you get the 2 first subs just equip it and level it up, if you get the wrong sub ability to finish a perfect gear piece, just order that item again from the same person and retry :)

Kaliafornia

Splatin' through Inkopolis with my woes....
NNID
Kaliafornia
Got a lot more in the last few days and my first "pure" item:

NNID: Kaliafornia

:clothes_tel011: main: :ability_quicksuperjump: subs: :ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:

:clothes_jkt002: main: :ability_specialduration: subs: :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:

(strapping reds) main: :ability_inkresistance: subs: :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
LOL so many shiny's I think the re-rolling RNG in my game is broken.

:head_met003: main: :ability_runspeed: subs: :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:

retro gamer jersey (couldnt find icon) main: :ability_quickrespawn: subs: :ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:

Forgot to add this one:
:clothes_shirt004:main::ability_runspeed: subs: :ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:

Last edited:

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
I am looking for Fake Contacts with 3 dmg up (or any other head piece with special charge/dmg up.) Or the reverse, any dmg head piece with special charge up.

LucasLazuli

Inkling
NNID
xXLucasLazuliXx
If anyone Wants it, I have a:
Bobble Hat
Main: Quick Super Jump
Sub: Ink Saver (Main)

I know, I know, It's the usual Sub Ability for Splash Mob, But I just Wanted to Throw it out there for all the Chargers.
NNID:xXLucasLazuliXx
Please State in the Friend Req that You Want my Bobble hat, Thanq!

Also, My IGN is Lucas, But it might change, As in adding a Squad name to the front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom