"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

Njok

Bouncer
I've got the squidmark sweat which has bomb range as main and 3 damage ups as subs ^

You're welcome to try.

Edit: was a reaction to your sig, but probably doesn't belong in this thread (it's a squidforce shirt). Sorry about that!

Vintagestep

Full Squid
NNID
Vintagestep
I saw a lot of post that should be posted on the other gear post 'cuz they're not pure or shiny....
Well, found another one the last week.
[/IMG]

IGN: Kengo
NNID: jafa_1573
Gear: Pure

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Got these Squid Girl gear pieces that I'd like to make a Shiny and a Pure out of respectively, help would be greatly appreciated!

Azza

Pro Squid
NNID
Barricade31
I have the squid girl tunic :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

It's on my alt account though, Barricade31. I didnt add many of you with this one.

LucasLazuli

Inkling
NNID
xXLucasLazuliXx
Cyan Trainers, almost Pure.
NNID:xXLucasLazuliXx
IGN:Lucas

Question. If I have a shiny/pure piece of gear that has abilitys that are Rare from that brand, is it considered a shiny/pure?

Attachments

Poxnixles

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Vitiel
I have the squid girl tunic :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

It's on my alt account though, Barricade31. I didnt add many of you with this one.

Question. If I have a shiny/pure piece of gear that has abilitys that are Rare from that brand, is it considered a shiny/pure?
Interested in both of these! When would you have time?

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin

I could help you make this pure, but them I'm absolutely going to need that Squid Girl Tunic made shiny otherwise I'll have no gear with Strength up as it's main with 3x Ink recovery subs, so you must agree to assist me aswell!

LucasLazuli

Inkling
NNID
xXLucasLazuliXx
I could help you make this pure, but them I'm absolutely going to need that Squid Girl Tunic made shiny otherwise I'll have no gear with Strength up as it's main with 3x Ink recovery subs, so you must agree to assist me aswell!
Assist you how.

Kaliafornia

Splatin' through Inkopolis with my woes....
NNID
Kaliafornia
LOL so many shiny's I think the re-rolling RNG in my game is broken.

:head_met003: main: :ability_runspeed: subs: :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:

retro gamer jersey (couldnt find icon) main: :ability_quickrespawn: subs: :ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:

Forgot to add this one:
:clothes_shirt004:main::ability_runspeed: subs: :ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:
I think my inkling might be sleeping with Spike haha cause he always hooks up the rerolls.

New shiny:

:shoes_sht002: main: :ability_inkresistance: subs: :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Assist you how.
Do ya know how to save scum? If so it'd be just as good for you, but basically I'd need ya to order my gear until you get the first two subs, then let me order it off ya and once I get the first two subs also I'll just the save scum the third so it matches!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom