"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

Loolsaasmeem

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Loolsaasmeem
Hey everyone I'm new to hunting shinys and pures and spyke isn't helping me much.

here is what I have:
:head_met000: - :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:clothes_prk002: - :ability_ninjasquid::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

not the best stuff I know ...

BUT :

I also got THIS :

:head_hdp001: - :ability_inksaversub::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_specialduration: (nonfavored)

This could be such a great shiny for grenade users :scared:
Would be awesome if we could transform this into a shiny

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Got my first pure!

I actually ordered this from a Japanese player who had only the first 2 slots unlocked. Because it's 2 star, it took like 3/4 hours to get because the last slot took 10,000 points to unlock. I had to also keep adding the last slot when I reverted my data. It took 2 ranked wins to level it up, so it took me like 20/25 ranked games to finish.

Even though I was playing ranked, I still reverted whenever I didn't get the defence, and I only lost 1 game which was because I forgot to change my gear and weapon from turf wars. And I wouldn't say I save scummed ranked, I mean in the end I got the pure gear and 2 ranked wins but I'm already max rank. I actually missed out on a lot of gold.

If any of you want it then add me. However I'm looking for a pure Takoroka Mesh simply because this cap is ugly as hell.
Noice, but if only you got that on a different hat! I'ma need my Cycle King Hat the way it is.

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
Just had a battle with this wall. Thank god the .96 Gal needs no Damage Up to counter Defense Up.

NNID: frog_flog_ng

Ordered that hat and top; although, I'd rather a cycle hat. The top could replace mine though.

Njok

Bouncer
In case someone wants to try and perfect some of it, i've got a whole sh*t ton of almost shiny gear:

Sporty bobble hat (tenacity) with 2x special charge up
Backwards Cap (quick respawn) with 2x ink recovery up
Bike helmet (ink recovery up) with 2x swim speed up
Sun visor (bomb range up) with 2x special charge up
Red Hi-tops (ink resistance up) with 2x damage up
Neon sea slugs (ink resistance up) with 2x defense up (i am about to roll this one, so be quick if anyone would like it)
Black arrowbands (tenacity) with 2x bomb range up (still ordering this frequently from the person that has it perfected in the hopes of ever getting lucky with spyke)

(And yep, these are all the first 2 slots)

I may be the almost-luckiest squid in the sea :p

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Are there any pure :ability_inkrecovery: or :ability_inksavermain: documented yet?
I tried to get these a couple times but Spyke said no. =(
Will eventually work on pure Ink Saver Main, but I believe someone already one started with the first two subs being correct, but I forgot who lel.

NNID
Shadowinvadr
Does anyone have pure splash goggles or pure squid stitch shoes? I have a pure baby jelly fish shirt. Lets mix and match and get our defense onnnnnn. I'll settle for takoroka mesh too

NNID
Shadowinvadr
Yeah that's definitely the best way to obtain shiny/pure gear. I did that just a few minutes ago to get a pure Part-Time Pirate!

Thanks to being S+ rank I can unlock the third slot after just one victory, so it didn't take long at all, just 3 trys infact. The only issue is if Spyke cooperates, cause if not you have to wait a whole nother day.

I'm working on getting a pure Snorkel Mask from a friend, and as mentioned above I have a pure Part-Time Pirate unless you really want the Varsity Jacket for it's looks, and I cannot blame you for that!
plzzzzz let me order that pirate lol, I have ink resistance with 3 damage up.

McToffin

Inkster Jr.
NNID
McToffin
Is it easier to get the first 2 slots on 3 star gear, or is it just the same with 2 and 1 star gear also?

McToffin

Inkster Jr.
NNID
McToffin
The same (right...?)
Well I'm hoping it is, but the odds we have now like 9.5% for 2 ability slots unlocked is only for 3 star gear IIRC. So I'm wondering if the tiny chance of getting an exact replica for items with all 3 abilities unlocked is the same as getting the exact same replica even if it's 1 slot gear with the 1 ability.

Or another theory I have is if it's the same for all gear, for example the chance of getting 2 slots with the same abilities on a 2 slot gear (exact replica) is instead 9.5% chance, because if it was 3 star, it would have the 9.5% chance of getting the 2 slots anyway.

Sorry if I worded that bad, if any of you don't understand I'll try to explain it again.

D

Deleted Member

So when I order something from Spyke, the slots aren't set until I buy it, right?

Loolsaasmeem

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Loolsaasmeem
So when I order something from Spyke, the slots aren't set until I buy it, right?
Yes, that´s why safe scuming works :)

@McToffin
"Or another theory I have is if it's the same for all gear, for example the chance of getting 2 slots with the same abilities on a 2 slot gear (exact replica) is instead 9.5% chance, because if it was 3 star, it would have the 9.5% chance of getting the 2 slots anyway."

This sounds like the truth:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom