• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Should Nintendo make a line of clothing based off Splatoon?

Should Nintendo make a line a clothing based off Splatoon?

• Yes

Votes: 41 93.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Yes,but I would not buy it.

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters

Axel Sparkster

Booyah Boi
NNID
AxelSparkster
Are you serious? So someone asks why there isn't splatoon cloths. I tell them that there is in fact splatoon cloths and I support my claim with proof while providing a better alternative and some how you think that calls for a ban.

Great community here
It was a joke haha (also note the small sarcasm "/s" tag at the end)

Edit: Ohhh... I see what happened here. You thought I was saying "mods pls ban" in response to your post. I was actually saying it in response to the image I put in my post (the one person who voted "No").

Last edited:

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
I actually own a licensed copy of the black anchor tee. In case anyone is interested, I can show a picture. As far as I remember, they were released in limited quantities in Japan a while back, I managed to snag one in Yahoo Auctions Japan for ~30$.
I voted "yes" anyway because these limited releases aren't enough. I would totally love to have more official Splatoon-related gear. (I'm probably gonna spend way too much money on a second black anchor tee and a white anchor tee... Yeah, I love the design. A lot.)

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I would definitely want some! Especially Hero Gear

EDIT: To whoever gave the link for the Redbubble-Nice, but expensive. .-. If they were on Tee Public, they would be on sale for $14 now.

buttfield

Full Squid
It'd be more profitable and less ethically questionable than amiibo-exclusive content.
For that matter, partnerships with clothing manufacturers and multinational retailers would also spread publicity through the merchandise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom